Thread to show my progress with Blender

Waffle cone with the tissue addon:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I like your level of realism. Not sure why?
The table wood texture could have some more distinct granulate (my personal observation).

Great project!!

1 Like

Theme: “ray of death” I took a scene from a movie:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Theme: “Bad Day”
I used the scene from “What are you afraid of?” improved with a dust structure.

3 Likes

Dust is great how was it done?

Thanks.
I made the dust with the texture from this tutorial and a little bit scaling.

1 Like

Thanks, yours looks better than it does on his model. You scale it smaller presumably? His looks close to very light snow!

Thats true, I scaled it smaller.
I looked at my real diskstation to match a realistic result :smile:
Unfortunately, that’s the limit, even smaller, and you notice the repetitive texture.

There should be dust on the desk too!

However, for even better effects, it ought to be possible to mask the dust off. Showing where handling has happened, but cleaning has not. If you got dust on the desk it would be mostly at the back away from where ‘stuff’ has been moved about on the surface, arms rested on it, etc. Likewise, the diskstation, handled probably from the sides, fingers or thumbs on the top middle edges, cleaning away the dust.

Just a small enhancement task for you next month lol.

4 Likes

I followed the tutorial from “default cube” but then left out some things (which are still difficult to understand for me) and made them easier to complete the project.

1 Like

5 Likes

The tree with the texture is imported into Blender directly from the asset library of Quixel Bridge. (Quixel - Plugins)

3 Likes

Wow! Your art work is amazing, I’ve only done 26% of the blender course, but I’m finding it addictive - such a powerful art tool. I want to make my own animated movie, a bit ambitious but I like to push myself. Do you use blender for work or hobby? Well done with your art! loves Jess Bernstein xxx Here is my first little tank i’ve just finished -

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms