The Blender Collab: Week 33 "Elements" - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration week 33 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn and get together.

This weeks subject is “ Elements ”. There are the classical 4: Water, Fire, Earth and Air. You can choose to include all of them, or not. It’s up to you!

Rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: 2020-09-11T10:00:00Z

Last week’s collab
Hall of Fame

11 Likes

Lol my last submission could fit in this one, not sure what I’m gonna do this week but looking forward to seeing everyone elses.

1 Like

Well… looks like it’s research for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my final submission for this week’s challenge.
A simple low poly isometric model. It has all the basic elements of nature (except fire) . Hope you all enjoy this.

Rendered in cycles (256 samples).

Check out this scene in 3D and virtual reality on Sketchfab:

16 Likes

Sun is a Fire!

6 Likes

20 Likes

They’re all there in one way or another, kind of. I was going to spell out FIRE in public domain images and characters but decided against it.

17 Likes

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

@Enodes

Oh, wait, that's from a movie, right?? ^^

… The Fifth Element. Cool idea :smiley:

So, here’s what I’ve been up to.
Thought I’d let you know of my WIP! Can you tell what it’s gonna be? :smiley:

12 Likes

You stole one of my ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like it’s going to be incredible because it already does.

2 Likes

“Elements”
Some textures are from online sources such as 3dtextures.me and poliigon.com. Most are procedural though.

19 Likes

That cloud with lightning looks really cool. Did you play with volumetrics there?

2 Likes

I sure did and the lightning is just an extracted cube with an emission shader.

3 Likes

My Entry. 90s kids will remember :fire:

17 Likes

Char, Char!

3 Likes

This reminds me the movie “Fifth element”… :+1:

3 Likes

Is it Charizard?

1 Like

It’s Charmander

1 Like

Glumanda :grin:
I never thought about the fact that they have different names in other languages

1 Like

Privacy & Terms