Here we can all add in those we come across for quick and easy solutions.
Post your discovered change in this thread.
Add a link to your post in this top post with a clear short description of the thing now different in Blender latest Official release.
Blender Release notes
- Reference/Release Notes/4.0/Keymap - Blender Developer Wiki
- A video explaining the more common changes
- Knife tool
- UV Show Stretching display tick box.
- Eevee Depth of field setting tick box.
- Stretching was moved in later versions. You can find it here
Remove doublesis now called
merge by distance, which is a better name for the performed function.
- Blender 3 onwards, Sculpt Mode, switching object and volume preservation in remesh
- Button moved live-uv-unwrap-moved button moved, also colour grb node name changed
- T sidebar menu not needed: Shift Space bar
- Quad-view: Ctrl Alt q
- Enlarge view: Ctrl Space bar