I’ve started building a modular dungeon asset pack quite a while ago… but stuff happened, had to do other things. Now I’m back at it, but I decided to start with less ambitious project - low poly graveyard. I’
As soon as I finished working on my old graveyard during my 1 Month of Low Poly Practice Challenge - Finished! I had an idea of making an asset pack from it.
I started with trying to re-use my old models from that old blend file… but I’ve learnt quite a lot from that time and fixing and improving that old models would take me more time than starting from scratch. So I did that
Here’s viewport view:
I’m trying to keep the poly count as low as possible, using single palette texture to reduce draw calls on game engine side, taking care about small details like lightmap UVs etc.