This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 18 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- Games - Try to re-imagine a memorable game you used to play as a child. It could be a character or multiple, a level from the game, or a custom scene involving the game’s elements. Anything goes really so long as it’s related to your chosen game. - Board games, tabletop games, card games, computer games. See what others did: collab A, collab B, collab C
- Subject selected by the previous Week 16 “Low poly nature” winner Geth270
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 17“ Coral reef ”
- Next week: 1950s - week 19.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of Fame 2023
- Halls of fame 2022, 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.