This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 19 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- 1950s - Aesthetics, art, movies, music, fashion, architecture, cars, or even everyday objects. If you’re feeling ambitious you could even depict one of the big historical events of that period, or make something related to one. Time travel with your mind into the 50s and bring back a souvenir for this week’s collab!
- Subject selected by the previous Week 17 “Coral reef” winner Geth270
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 18“ Games ”
- Next week: 20 - Library.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of Fame 2023
- Halls of fame 2022, 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.