This is the Blender collaboration 2023, week 1 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- Toon shading (or cel shading ) is any subset of non-photorealistic rendering techniques that are used to achieve a cartoonish or hand-drawn appearance of three-dimensional models. Here’s a great tutorial on the topic
The most basic setup consists of just two nodes - Shader to RGB and ColorRamp:
- Subject selected by the previous Week 47 “Light and Shadow” winner: zeRgenTa and Week 48 “Office Supplies” winner: Cathy_N
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 49 December special “ Best wishes ”
- Next week: Rabbits, the year of the rabbit - week 02 2023.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2023
- Hall of fame 2022, 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.