2021 Collab: Week 05 “Love” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 5 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Love”.

• Love, affection, devotion all mean a deep and enduring emotional regard, usually for another person.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 03 winner bOBaN - “Things on the road”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: Saturday, February 6, 2021 10:59 PM 22:59 +00:00

5 Likes

Fast! Not really! I am just studying sculpting and baking simple geometric figures.
Just wanted to understand and learn how to build your own sculpt/texture paintbrushes.
It looks so simple, but I find it hard. Blender reaching it’s maximum on my machine.
So I split objects into different files, increasing project management. I don’t like this.

While working on this I got a tiny brain wave. So a tiny bit of extra sculpting … voila!
(This will be my final entry for this challenge)

16 Likes

That’s actually really cool idea! I like it :slight_smile: It would require much love and time to make such engraving in the stone statue :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Do I just need to reply to this post if I want to put in an entry? This would be my first one :innocent:

6 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Tokyo Love Hotels

Edit: had to fill in some gaps. Neon and glass in cycles was one big blur.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Fun style.

2 Likes

Reference is a wrapper of a well known chewing gum.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Loved how you managed to tell such a great story with just a flew bottles, this is amazing.

4 Likes

I love the idea and the execution! Great job!

2 Likes

Different perspective inspired by grumpy cat.

16 Likes

OK, you’ve got me . . . what’s the one with the Question Mark for? Curious minds want to know. :thinking:

2 Likes

That one is for risk takers. :grin: Might bring down an abundance of joy or it might ruin your life. Take a chance!

(In reality, I just couldn’t find a word short enough to fit that small bottle and still be readable :joy:)

3 Likes

I was in a hurry. That is not an excuse, but a fact :slight_smile: I still wanted to participate. So…
Here is my Image with to much noise, wrong shadow, wrong in so many other ways,
but it still shows my love for blender :smiley:

Edit: I uploaded the new picture. There are a lot of firsts in this blend :slight_smile: I am happy that it actually looks like the picture in my head… But a lot can be improved, I know that! Still, better then the blend before and the blend before and so on.

Keep on blending guys!

15 Likes

Cool idea! Welcome to the site! :slight_smile:

(You still have 25 hours to polish it :slight_smile: )

Oh! I didn’t know what timezone is counting… I will delete it and polish it!
Thanks

2 Likes

At least I hope so :sweat_smile: There have been some timezone confusions in the past :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms