Blender Collab: Week 42 “Food”

This is the Blender collaboration week 42 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Food”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: 2020-11-30T10:55:00Z

6 Likes

Made this for the Section 1 Final Challenge, I call it “Tea Time” :slight_smile:

18 Likes

perfect

1 Like

I love tea😍

2 Likes

Most of the time I’ve no idea what to make. Then I got an idea, but time past and it will be difficult to finish. How about you?

4 Likes

I think you could get it done in time, whatever your idea may be.

I just entered the collab first time last week, so I don’t know about the “most of the time”… But right now I’m also out of ideas what to create. I have donut ready as a last resort :stuck_out_tongue: but don’t want to submit that :smiley:

3 Likes

For me, I’ll sometimes not have an idea, or the theme doesn’t interest me enough, but mostly I’ll have an idea, but will be too busy to do it, at least, that’s how its been lately. In this case, I would’ve done some Thanksgiving submission, but don’t know if I’ll have the time to finish it, just remembered I need to make a birthday model (which I’ll be showing you guys when I get it done), and it’ll take a bit considering what I have in mind. I may be able to whip up a quick submission however, it usually doesn’t take me too long, so we’ll see.

4 Likes

I cut down on sugar this year, so of course my first thought for foods is ice cream.

19 Likes

I think I’m happy enough with mine that I’ll submit it now.
Bavarian Vanilla Cream with raspberries and white chocolate:

17 Likes

Great job on the rasberries!

4 Likes

The ice cream is looking really good, but I’m not sure about the cone, its texture makes it look a little too much like wood, and I think the piece might be too big, or maybe its just me.

2 Likes

Geeze, you guys had to come up with dessert just when my sweet tooth is aching???

Just kidding, of course. They both look wonderful. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m very proud of those raspberries. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yummy

1 Like

They are all not to be seen when you are hungry! Good work!!

Thanks, yes I think the wafer looks too geometric

2 Likes

11 Likes

This is my concept idea. It’s a fast one. Have no time to make it better.
based on a Roman orgy …

yeah, he has shoes … but my model does not have feet …

As always, have fun.

15 Likes

He’s missing one thing. The laurel head wreath.
Glad to see your guy made it through his COVID battle though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms