Blender Collab: Week 42 “Food”

I want to know more about this person. Does he have an instagram account? I"d like to be his follower!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

So many good entries this week!

I present to you - low poly kitchen (all of it is 2.3k faces, no subdivisions etc.):

I should have added more items to the kitchen, but it already took sooo much time. This is lighted version of my 1 Month of Low Poly Practice Challenge

14 Likes

Default Cube Caramel Cake…

… a non-serious entry.

Great entries everyone else.

11 Likes

“Peperoni alla piemontese”.
I always don"t have enough time to add all details I want to!

14 Likes

Sugar cube.

@Jaco_Pretorius I also wanted to save the default cube!

Supposed to have been quick and easy. Nightmare and still failed completely after all evening.

11 Likes

I have trouble deciding which default cube to support more… they both look sweet.

6 Likes

Hm, seems I cannot vote…

I can’t either.

Not sure what happens if you can not vote.
Maybe delete cookies etc. refresh screen?

I also can’t vote, and I delete cookies before logging off every nite, but I’ll try it again now to see if that works.

I deleted the old one and created a new poll. Please re-vote !

Voting rules “Food”:

• One vote, please do not vote on your self.
  • Subject was Food, vote for the best interpretation of this subject.
  • Voting closes tomorrow in 24H

Winner may choose a new weekly subject next year 2021!

Because we will introduce an end of the year Christmas special collab.
More will follow soon!

Place your vote

2 Likes

I copied the poll from a week before. Changed it and saved it. But the I forgot to change the date time. So the poll said it was closed. I changed the date and saved again. So voting worked for me. But I see others can’t.
It think it has to do with local time and poll time.

I hope it works now. Stay healthy !

I can vote now. The only problem is that Blest’s image is not displaying.

Edit: but that might be only problem on my end, I can still download the image :smiley:

1 Like

I’m working on it. Now I have a time out problem …

1 Like

Lots of great submissions this week. I mainly was debating between @Boban’s and @Leon_V’s submissions. Loved the lighting in @Boban’s, but the ice cream looks great in @Leon_V’s. Looks quite realistic. Great job everyone!

2 Likes

No, I can vote now too, but I’m not seeing Blest’s image either. I am seeing an “a!” after her name, so that may be part of the issue, as what follows that seems to be part of the link to her image, that if you click, it will let you download it.

1 Like

@Blest, I can not add your image anymore …

I constantly get the message “You cannot change a poll after the first 5 minutes”. Sorry for the inconvenience. I waited for hours, still the same message.

It"s okay, I did not intend to win anyway, it’s funnier to solve a theme, which comes as a surprise to you.

2 Likes

Yes, that is my goal in participating in these. To see how everyone else interprets or gets inspired by the theme of the week.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms