2024 Collab: Week 4 “Office life” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2024, week 4 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Office life”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. At the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2024-01-27T22:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

6 Likes

Looking forward to this :slight_smile:
It took me all afternoon to figure out how to make the tiny clip for a lamp, at this rate I’m hoping I’ll be able to make the Collab deadline in time :joy:

8 Likes

looks very clean :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Jimmie! The little springs that attach to it are going to be interesting…

2 Likes

Man I love Blender :))

11 Likes

:+1:

What amazes me is the quality of everything.
It looks like everything is connected to everything.
It works and it is very very flexible.
And new modern features (EEVEE, Geo-nodes, Grease Pencil).
Maybe it goes too fast with all the updates, changes, and features.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Thanks Pete! :smiley: I’m setting myself a challenge to do this one in Eevee to get to know it a bit better - and it’s really good to be doing hard shapes and problem solving things on the fly. Huge fun!

10 Likes

Lamp, pot plant, picture on the wall - next up I’m going to attempt to make a laptop so we’ll see how that goes… Working with lighting in Eevee is much harder than Cycles, that’s for sure.

9 Likes

haha that reminded me of when I spent an equal amount of time modeling that same piece back when I was first learning Blender. Animated Lamp - Laser Scene It was a tough one. But can also relate to the satisfaction of being able to finish what you visualized. Keep on the good work. Your scene is looking great so far

4 Likes

Thanks Gordon! That animated scene of yours is incredible.

3 Likes

Incredibly poorly lit. You have the upgraded version :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Here’s my final image for the Collab. I wanted a low-key feel for this one, a nice calm environment. Loved doing all the objects and I can definitely see where I need more practice. Thank you for all the help along the way!
:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Looking good, i love the final result :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok heres my entry, i’ve been doing the rigging and animation cource at the moment to i used this as an excuse to rig something :slight_smile:
The unposed rig

The final render

16 Likes

Well this knocks it out of the park!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Old project!

It’s not completely hitting the subject. Just adding diversity to the Collab.
Blender version 2.81 :wink:

12 Likes

Work in progress. As always, there wasn’t enough time…

15 Likes

looking good, i love little world type art :slight_smile:
Also i love the texture you used on the floor, very cool

1 Like

Privacy & Terms