This is the Blender collaboration 2023, week 3 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- “Painting reproduction" - Choose a famous painting and make your own version of it. Your entries don’t have to be realistic or accurate. You can do a humorous rendition or simply reference a painting rather than recreating it fully. The sky’s the limit!
- Subject selected by the previous Week 1 2023 “Toon shader” winner Cathy_N
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 2 “ Year of the rabbit ”
- Next week: Game related - week 4.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2023
- Halls of fame 2022, 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.