2023 Collab: Week 3 "Painting reproduction" - VOTE CLOSED

@Tyger2 Congratulations on your precise reproduction of the artwork of your choice. I could resist thinking. Use an old Blender version with no noise reduction and Cycles fireflies (where are they nowadays …).

• anastasions - A beautiful idea. So many details. But the composition is a bit lost I think. The room is in the center. Then a Lego puppet is added. Could be more playful…
  • DANB1 - Very recognizable artwork. Could use more paint texture.
  • Joseph_Williams - Interesting interpretation of reproducing art. I like this way of thinking, which makes it art too. But without the reference, it’s difficult to see Van Gogh.
  • zeRgenTa - It’s hard to think like Picasso. The way you’ve implemented textures (materials) gives a nice effect. But difficult to master Picasso.
  • Joey_Cuevas - Great scene. A lot of work too. I miss the final touch, bringing it close to the original. Time management is essential because this painting is a lot of work.
  • Willrun - Good reproduction of the shapes, but I miss the paint texture. The tiny irregularities of shape edges, paint strokes, etc.
  • sezpul - Love this idea. I do not think those arc details, you’re talking about. Are the culprit. We’re missing those nice reflections in the water. And then you don’t miss those details in the building.

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone for any reason. I try to write down positive ideas and visions that I have in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms