This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 39 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- A robot is a machine — especially one programmable by a computer — capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically. A robot can be guided by an external control device, or the control may be embedded within.
- Subject selected by the previous Week 37 “Aerostat” winner: Joey_Cuevas
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 38 “ Clothing shoes accessories ”
- Next week: Non-human-city - week 40.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2022
- Hall of fame 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.