2021 Collab: Week 13 “Award” - CLOSED!

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 13 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Award”.

• Award - A prize or other mark of recognition given in honor of an achievement. - Maybe in arts, sport or entertainment.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 11 winner FedPete - “Hair salon”

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: 2021-04-03T21:59:00Z

3 Likes

Non serious entry (and this is really the last one :sweat_smile:):

12 Likes

Thank you, for all your comments and insights.

Pete.

3 Likes

How can I upload a gif?

I don’t think that’s an option. I believe every image gets converted to .jpg when posted in the forums.

People have posted gifs. Perhaps they upload them to another site and link them to here? Not a format I ever use.

Click the Upload button, a window will pop up, select the file and that’s it.

3 Likes

Well look at that, guess it does work.

0001-0250
It doesn’t work with my file. I made mkv file and converted it into gif in Convertio.co. But it’s invisible when I upload it here…

Gifs are very size-inefficient and there is a size-limit of something like 1Mb for .gifs on this site :cry:
You may have to drop frames or scale your animation a lot to get it to be under the size-limit.

2 Likes

My submission: Grammy Award: Dear Suzanne.

12 Likes

Oh, I did it! Thanks, Yee and Jaco_Pretorius! I know, it’s far from good, but it’s a kind of first animation, I am happy with it…

12 Likes

Beautiful!

Fresh new start “Sign of Spring”

A new Weekly Blender Challenge emerges from the dark cold winter with ** “Sign of Spring” **.

warn: @anfloy @Blest @billmih @Digitz @Ethan_Martinez @Exitus19 @iamindieps @Jaco_Pretorius @JaneDoe @Josa_Booba @Kartik_Nair @Leon_V2 @Marijus @Munsa @Navarshi_Mahanta @niladri_ghosh @NP5 @Orion_Dauter @Rao @Reginaldo_Junior @Sblendid @ShyDragon @Simone_Rossaini @Tetiana_Stasiv @xMezzy @Yee

2 Likes

Beautiful theme!

8 Likes

Rather predictable and traditional. :trophy:

8 Likes

Here I wanted to show what stands behind all the awards. Usually we see just a result, but how much work has to be done to gain it. Awards can shine, however, the efforts can be difficult and painful.

11 Likes

Voting entries week 13 “Award” theme

We have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 14 “ Signs of Spring has already started. The winner of this week’s “Award” challenge may select a subject for week 15.

I see some great and realistic entries. Great work everybody!

Privacy & Terms