The Blender Collab: Week 25 Themed Gallery (“PPE”) Voting Over Winner FedPete

Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

Rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome! Post your picture here in this thread.

This week’s Collab theme is “PPE”. Personal Protective Equipment.

Pick an item or scene related to the theme for your entry. The acronym might be new, but there is a huge area it can cover. Looking forward to seeing what you all pick.

Any sort of entry is welcome, judging is not on pure technical merit but many factors like best embodies the theme, most colorful, funny, technically advanced, realistic, stylish.

Feel free to share your ideas to help each other.

2020-07-03T22:59:00Z

Last week’s collab (The Laboratory)

The hall of fame

8 Likes

You mean like this?

Edit: Texture Source

16 Likes

lol Not exactly, tenuous ‘protective’, more call for help tool. A seat belt or airbag in a car could count. A wellington boot protects against mud. Sunglasses. Even a hat, cycle helmet, building hard hat. A parachute, protects you from splatting. Endless possibilities.

3 Likes

That’s a 3310… it can stop a bullet, you can beat someone to death with it, and then still be able to make a call for help. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

The main text contains two deadline dates.

2 Likes

Well spotted, forgot to remove the last week’s one, copy pasted most of the previous one. Fixed

1 Like

And of course you can protect yourself from not knowing math.

3 Likes

I mostly used this instead of a hammer when I was renovating earlier this year.

4 Likes

:laughing: Those things are truly indestructible.

I’m doing another progress thread this week to track my work and promote the challenge, so hopefully more people can see and join in.

Making some Viking PPE

8 Likes

Can’t go wrong with the classic lightsaber!

you can slice up so many things! Food, obstacles, people, etc. What could be better?

7 Likes

Really cool! But I think it’s a little too short.

Which part, the blade or the handle?

I assume you mean’t the blade so I extended it a bit:

12 Likes

Yeah the blade! It looks better!
BTW, What is mightier? The pen, the sword, or the Nokia?

2 Likes

I think the best protective gear is that that allows a worker to avoid all sorts of harm, like robots that mine precious materials for humans.

That being said, I do believe that it comes at a cost, like not being able to have fun with your pals during the job.

12 Likes

I started a Lightsaber tutorial by CG Geek, and hope to finish it sometime, soon-ish.

I also like the longer blade on yours.

3 Likes

Well, you know, lightsaber is so 2019… This year trend is the lightknife…

3 Likes

Almost done

14 Likes

You can mess with Covid-19 big time with this outfit!

1 Like

Tremendous effort Yee, it’s looking very good!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms