The Blender Collab: Week 18 Themed Gallery "What is the first thing a pirate

This is the second Blender collaboration challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn and get together.

Rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread.

• Deadline was sunday 3nd May (Sunday, May 3, 2020 6:00 PM). One entry per person.

The winner for this week “What is the first thing a pirate need?” contest is @Tyger2, with this entry.

Tyger2

If you want to see the previous ended collab, go to “Temperature”

See Hall Of Fame The Blender Collaboration 2020 edition

10 Likes

I think it’s shovel. To bury his treasure.
Or as a blunt weapon. Or to lean on, when missing a leg …
It’s like a Swish army knife …

Have fun these next days. Stay healthy.

12 Likes

Ohhohoho here we go. And you already created something. You are so fast!

1 Like

I think it’s a gold tooth. Because every pirate loses one or two, so better have one right away…

10 Likes

:rofl: better to be prepared !

The FIRST thing he’ll need is a BLADE! The rest he can take by force. (Assuming he’s got a hand to weild it.) YARRR!!!

[Blade engraving inspired by @FedPete’s awesome dip pen and ink set. (:pirate_flag: Ahoy, matey! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) ; Metal textures based on this tutorial by Ducky3D. ; Other textures from Textures.com; scenery reused from My project for the Game Assets section. ; Sword and scene are new]

Edit: tweaked the roughness on the handle.
Edit: modified blade texture (2020/05/01)

16 Likes

“A fine blade” :rofl:

2 Likes

A flag to strike fear into the hearts of the enemies

11 Likes

Though I am not at you all level but did what I can. I want my pirate to have a binocular, so that he can get ready when someone is coming :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :joy: :joy:.

11 Likes

Great idea! I like your composition. Nice entry, really!

1 Like

Arrrrrgh! If ye be needin’ to spot land from a distance, ye be needin’ a looking glass so you can call out, “land ho!”

Drink up meh hearties! Yo ho!

18 Likes

Beautiful colors, really!

1 Like

Are you a newcomer to pirating? Are you lacking the necessary items to pillage? Well I have the PERFECT item for you! Introducing the Cutlass 9000-ARGHHH!

The Cutlass 9000-ARGHHH is the perfect item to start your pirate career! It comes equipped with a telescope for those eye related scenarios, a cracker dispenser for any wayward parrots you may find, and a blank treasure map with no apparent use, as well as a key holder for your ship and of course a powerful blade! Call today and you’ll get a pirating guide at no extra cost! Just call 900-ARGHHHHH!!! That’s 900-ARGHHHHH!!! Get on your pirating today!

15 Likes

A pirate needs a ship of course!

13 Likes

This one is so funny, it makes me smile. “The tool for Future pirates”

2 Likes

Good idea!
And as a beginning pirate, he’s or she starts small.

1 Like

The talent you guys have are amazing! :raised_hands::clap:

4 Likes

Yes! Yesss!

1 Like

a pirate is the one who mastered the sea ! :skull_and_crossbones: . so i thought of building a log pose (compass ) for him . inspired by log pose of raftel, which is used in one piece stampede :nerd_face:
thanx to some youtube channels for the glass ball and this blender course .

16 Likes

Wow eighth entries in the weekly themed gallery. Still 4 days to go. You can still work on your entry, no hurry! But a lot of competition. great entries overall.

Have fun and now go render something!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms