Blender Collab: Week 39 “Halloween”

I might run out of time with this one. I actually sculpted and rigged a character, but the vertex groups for rigging took a very long time and are still not quite there, but it is useable.

My first challenge here. Tim Burton animations inspired me a little.

20 Likes

Wow!

Well, I got it done. Barely, but I go t it done. I’ll post an image of just my monster once it’s done rendering.

12 Likes

Very nicely done, welcome to the weekly challenge!

1 Like

Here’s the monster himself. I changed the clumping of the fur a bit and the hair color too. I that that gave it a bit more depth and personality.

11 Likes

Very nice indeed. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome :+1:

1 Like

I was learning about modular assets and decided to do it halloween themed, but there were a lot of stuff i didn’t know how to do.

13 Likes

This reminds me of the game Diablo, it looks great.

2 Likes

Is there any chance we might be able to vote for more entries this week? These are all such good submissions it’s impossible to choose just one alone.

3 Likes

I haven’t done any work really on mine :sweat_smile:. But I think I’ll be able to get it done before the deadline. We’ll see how it turns out. Great submissions everybody!

1 Like

First time participating in something like this, but here you go))

14 Likes

Not my concept it was created by a woman by the name of Natalia Tsy. Hope you guys like, concept is on the left my model is on the right.

14 Likes

Stay away from haunted mansions and or paintings.

12 Likes

Good stuff you guys! I was hoping we’d get some good ones for this topic, and you did not disappoint.

I found some spare time and made some last second additions to mine. It’s rendering now, hope I can get it in under the wire :grimacing:

edit: Here it is!

edit 2: additional details

10 Likes

I can add an hour, I’m in a hurry too.

1 Like

16 Likes

Awesome. I was worried you weren’t going to submit it. Nice work, man.

4 Likes

I did not finish in time, but here is my render.

11 Likes

Privacy & Terms