Be the first to post for 'How to Be an Active Student'!

Hi everyone. My name is Rohak i am 11 years old and I am learning to program.

Hi there. VR and AR developer here looking to expand my skills to allow me to create multiplayer experiences.

Hello *
I started making games in Qbasic when I was 7. I minored in Multiplayer and Networking and wanted to see what UE is doing to see if I can bring some old skills there back.

I’ve had this course on standby for a while. And focused on Unity, then I was brought on to a project that requires UE and multiplayer. Instead of making my own multiplayer I want to see what UE offers first and get better acquainted with the engine.

I will say,I’m hoping this course is more advanced and doesn’t try to show you how to debug as much as the intro course from Ben. (Unless it’s when packaging, I need help there.)

Hello! Excited to be here and learn even more about Unreal Engine and Game Development!

HelloWorld! I hope to get a job in gamedev so this course will definitely be useful for me =)

1 Like

Hail and well met

1 Like

Hi and all the best to everyone in the community.
Just a starter here. Hopefully its a good learning experience.

1 Like

Hello I just finished the battle tanks section in the C++ Dev course and am looking to learn about unreal and how multiplayer works

1 Like

Hello world.
My name is Reynaldo Vilela I am Brazilian and I am programmer for almost 2 years. I am making the multiplayer course to learn better how to make multiplayer. I have already made a co-op game but I never made something like this course does. I love what I do and I am looking always for more knowledge. I want to improve my skills to be a better professional.
I think thats it!

Hi, everyone. I want to become a game developer. Good luck to all.

Gday. Will now start again from the beginning for the 3rd time now. Have no previous coding experience and really giving my best to understand while learning this. I will most likely gonna be a more active student when I would at least have a clue what im doing and have built some confidence to ask for help.

Heaps of respect to all who have managed to learn C++ to a level of having use cases for it.
This truly is a superpower :wink:
All the best !

Hello😀
My Name is Ibrahim and this 3rd GameDev course.
I join course to add multiplayer local screen ,but I think I got lost :rofl:.
But of course, take advantage of the course, as usual, in something that improves my development.
Good luck everyone.

Ah sorry, we don’t do local multiplayer in this course. But that’s actually much easier because you don’t need to deal with multiple machines. But if you wanted local multiplayer, networked will be even better for your game I’m sure!

Hey world! Maysh here!

Always had an obsession with online shooters. Been tinkering making mechanics in single player ue4 for a year or two now, but making shareable multiplayer has always been the goal. Remade Fortnite’s build system in a few different ways, looking forward to making one designed for replication.

Also got some crazy ideas for shooters designed to handle high latency, but got to learn to walk before I can run, so here i am!

Hello everyone,
I am Krolth. I am mostly a database developer, but i have written thousands of lines of code too. I first learned programing in third grade using basic(way before it was visual) from my dad. I have an AAS in computer programing and databases. I have written in basic, visual basic, C#, C++, and java. I am here because a friend of mine wants to create a video game and i am going to help. Social gaming is my favorite form of gaming and so getting a course in UE multiplyer only makes sense.

Hello world,
You may call me @zkc08.
I have taken this course because I want to make a game better than fortnite and pubg, but to do that you should have knowledge of ue4 multiplayer system.

Hi everyone! I just started this course on Udemy. I hoping to have something cool to show you in the future!

“Hello World!” :stuck_out_tongue: - Hi all just introducing myself, took the course due to a interest in multiplayer networking and want to see what this course has to offer.

Hi guys!

I’m Nans and I’m a former web developer.
After having learned C++ in UE4 with the “Unreal 4.22 C++ Developer”, I’ve started to create some UE4 plugins for my own game and have fun digging in UE4 codes, now I need to get further skills about multiplayer networking!

Hi i am shubham from india and i love your courses

Privacy & Terms