Be the first to post for 'How to Be an Active Student'!

Hello

hi

Hello all!

May Name is Edward. I am here to (Like the rest of you) learn unreal engine to build games. I have been to college for game graphics and design but quickly ran out of funds to continue my path. I have spent the last few years. Part time, self educating and developing an idea for a large online multiplayer game. To come to the conclusion I still do not have the base knowledge to see it to completion. So now is the time! And this course is the gateway to my dream of game development!

Would be nice to know more on building a game for / on a dedicated server. Any suggestion?

1 Like

Hi all.
My name is Walter and I want to be in student activism. At the moment I already have a bachelor’s degree and I’m studying for my master’s degree. I am a developer, but I work as a tester, I am also a co-founder of a project on write my papers https://uk.edubirdie.com/write-my-paper, which was created together with my classmates back in the 3rd year of my studies. I am open for communication and will be glad to participate in other interesting projects.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms