2023 Collab: Week 40 “Dragons nest” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 40 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Dragons nest”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. At the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2023-10-07T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

6 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like a painting, well done!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m too late, but here’s my entry.

Sorta only found this blender challenge place two days ago, so it’s kinda rushed.

8 Likes

Until I start the voting, you can still upload work to this collab.
I will use the last image uploaded if you upload more.
Sometimes people will give some feedback to improve your entry.

1 Like

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.

The new subject week 41 “Small worlds” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Dragons Nest” challenge may select a subject for next week 42 and win a badge.

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Breagha and @meg_s for sharing the first place in this week’s Collab. Both are beautiful entries with different approaches in style and techniques. Well done!

• Joey_Cuevas - Fun bitminer theme. A modern version of "Dragons’ Den’. Nothing wrong with it. Maybe a bit of blinking gold?

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms