This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 31 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- Pick a subject of your choice and make a scene on it in voxel style. Anything goes, animals, environments, games, etc. so long as the result looks voxel-based.
- In 3D computer graphics, a voxel represents a value on a regular grid in three-dimensional space. As with pixels in a 2D bitmap, voxels themselves do not typically have their position explicitly encoded with their values. Instead, rendering systems infer the position of a voxel based on its position relative to other voxels.
- Subject selected by the previous Week 29 “Playstation 1 era” winner VVruba
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. At the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 30 “Living architecture”
- Next week: 32 - Summer day at the beach.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of Fame 2023
- Halls of fame 2022, 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.