2023 Collab: Week 16 “Low poly nature” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 16 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Low poly nature”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2023-04-22T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

1 Like

A very old project, not participation.

14 Likes

Oh, awesome theme, right up my alley. I’ll definitely join up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evee renders.

And Cycles. I prefer Evee on that one.

16 Likes

We have the rule to select the last image entry for the vote at the end of the week!
Be sure it’s your intended one!

3 Likes
Viewport

18 Likes

This is beautiful. The middle one is my favorite.

1 Like

10 Likes

12 Likes

That’s gonna be my final!

19 Likes

I like the high contrast, makes your subject really pop. I would maybe make the leaf behind its tail darker so the two colors don’t blend together but further outline the silhouette.
Kinda want to know what a version where the hummingbird is flat-shaded would look like.

2 Likes

Love it! Amazing quality in every detail :heart_eyes:

1 Like

17 Likes

Ok, I will post today, to have next evenings free to work on something else instead of tweaking this forever :smiley:

14 Likes

Reminds me of a terry pratchett vibe

2 Likes
11 Likes

Love the humour in this! haha cute scene

2 Likes

Oh noes, I just realized I forgot to add grass particle system (Animation went out of bounds for particle lifetime for this render), so this is the final submission :wink:

9 Likes

This was very challenging for me. I am very new to blender (started in Dec 2022.) I realized I have no experience doing low poly. I tend to want to keep refining to get image realistic. Thanks for the challenge. I would love all feedback.

10 Likes

Privacy & Terms