This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 6 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.
- Viking- Vikings is the modern name given to seafaring people primarily from Scandinavia, who from the late 8th to the late 11th centuries raided, pirated, traded, and settled throughout parts of Europe. They also voyaged as far as the Mediterranean, North Africa, the Middle East, and North America.
- Subject selected by the previous week 4 “Chocolate” winner: ZachDude
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 5 “ Futuristic transportation ”
- Next week: Winter Entertainment / Activities - week 7.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2022
- Hall of fame 2021, 2020