This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 32 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- Furniture refers to movable objects intended to support various human activities such as seating, eating, storing items, eating and/or working with an item, and sleeping. Furniture is also used to hold objects at a convenient height for work or to store things.
- Subject selected by the previous week’s 30 “Flowering plants" winner: Tyger2
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 31 “ Mechanics ”
- Next week: The winner of week 31, chooses the subject for week 33.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2022
- Hall of fame 2021, 2020