2022 Collab: Week 31 “Mechanics" - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 31 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Mechanics”.

• Mechanics - “mechanical or functional details or procedure.” - Mechanics is the area of mathematics and physics concerned with the relationships between force, matter, and motion among physical objects. Forces applied to objects result in displacements or changes in an object’s position relative to its environment.
  • Subject selected by the previous week’s 29 “Music instruments" winner: zeRgenTa

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2022-08-06T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

5 Likes

The quantum mechanical model of the atom
atom-quantum

old one for me

6 Likes

7 Likes

The mechanics of falling down (WIP)

Ok, next attempt, but I’m reaching my hardware limits. Painting on canvas is like a spoon in a pot of syrup, slowly seeing the colors flow into the (wrong) place.

7 Likes

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the new subject week 32 “Furniture” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Music Instruments” challenge may select a subject for week 33.

Not too many contestants. Maybe the holidays, maybe a difficult subject. Try to think outside the box, and be creative. Use an old project, or model if you have less time.

1 Like

FedPete congratulations, it was a difficult subject. Didn’t had much energy to sculpt.

• DANB1 - I like this idea. It could be more graphical, like a real box and or hair …? But it was a difficult subject and Schrodinger’s cat is also difficult to grasp :wink:
  • Willrun - I love to see this one with more visual dynamics. A bit of motion blur of particles swirling around. Personally I would increase the light. Maybe particles inside emitting a bit of colorful light, scattering around the energy fields? Maybe not mechanical correct, but pleasant for the eye.

Sorry, for my late response. I was ill.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms