2022 Collab: Week 32 “Furniture" - VOTE CLOSED

Accidentally clicked my own one. Any way to take that back?.. :no_good_man:

1 Like

this button allows you to re-vote.

1 Like

Ahh yes, thank you

1 Like

This reminds me of the tree man faces. Very cool!

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I had some sort of tree face in mind when making it

1 Like

@Gordon , congratulations, on winning the “Furniture” collab! It’s a grumpy old chair. I like the twist you’ve made to this subject. Can be part of a fairy tale.

• Foolishjester - This is a great composition. Lots of details but some of them could use more attention by playing with lights. On my monitor the scene is dark. My attention goes to the dwarf. And the scene in front of the dwarf (part of the story) gets lost on my monitor. Still a great entry!
  • zeRgenTa - The subject is more about the robot and the furniture is just a property of the story. The story is clear and very recognizable. But I think the robot (table) blends (color-wise) too much into the scene.
  • mimisybean - I like this idea because it allows you to add colors to the scene. The function of the furniture is clear. Although the ‘busy’ background makes the brush details lost in the scene. A solution could be to use a half-finished painting. With a blank canvas on the locations of the table cart.
  • FedPete - I know, it was an abandoned project, because of the lighting problems back then. It’s noisy, but back then we hadn’t a good cycles denoiser. You should have a second trow at it.
  • bOBaN - It has certainly a sci-fi feel and is believable as an inventory part of a starship. But then I miss the environment of it. I stand alone without any environmental connection. It could use a simple wall and ceiling.
  • Willrun - A late authem breaze. We are looking directly into the sun. but the casted shadows tell another story. Try to use a sun lamp for outside scenes. And match it with the background sun.
3 Likes

Privacy & Terms