This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 17 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
umishrak, winner of week 16 Architecture:
- Make your own character and Pose it to your liking. You can choose to Sculpt, Model, or do both.
- Make your own Rig, no matter what number of Bones or what form of IK/AK, and Pose your Character.
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 16 “ 1,000 Tris ”
- Next week: Low poly art style game props - week 18.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2022
- Hall of fame 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.