2021 Collab: Week 34 “Kitchen appliances” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 34 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Kitchen appliances”.

• Kitchen appliances - A home appliance, also referred to as a domestic appliance, an electric appliance, or a household appliance, is a machine (tool) that assists in household functions such as cooking, cleaning, and food preservation.
  • Subject selected by Rao

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: 2021-08-28T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

3 Likes

An example.

7 Likes

oh oh i have an idea :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Blender without a cord.

10 Likes

Nice reflections, but kitchen in the living room? :wink:
Add a wire, buttons … add Blender logo …

2 Likes

Blender in kitchen.

10 Likes

Great entry, you can see what a little encouragement can do.

3 Likes

So what is going in the blender? Perhaps it should be ready on the worktop? :grin:

1 Like

Just had a go at this week’s topic - it’s not finished, but, I thought it was a good start. I hope you’ve had a good day babe xxx

7 Likes

oh no, he tries to help her and then the rice cooker falls out of his hand. :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Here’s a smoothie for you.

:wink:

8 Likes

My Submission…

6 Likes

how did you create this lady?

Voting for “Kitchen appliances” theme - week 34

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 35 “ Autumn/Fall has already started. The winner of this week’s “Kitchen appliances” challenge may select a subject for week 36.

1 Like

wow, this is beautiful work! How did you make the glass? xxx Jess

Thanks I used shader

1 Like

Congratulation @Rao , your entry is an ArchViz worthy scene. Love the gloss and boiling water effect. Great outcome!

• FedPete - This is not really a kitchen appliance, but more like a tool
  • DANB1 - Close call. I think a better composition would help. Rule of Thirds
  • Enodes - Again fun story. Try to add more kitchen appliances to give it a more kitchen look and feel. Pots and pans, etc.
  • jessbernstein - Love the way you do graphical design and incorporate 3D with 2D. But the 3D aspects are difficult to recognize. And it is a Blender 3D forum. Keep the design path but try to emphasize the 3D part. Just learn and practise.

As always, have fun. Focus on Autumn/Fall

3 Likes

I tried my best to do this pic, you will see me using more 3D art, - when I know how to use blender. I’ve only got through 45% of my 1st course, lol xxx Jess

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms