2021 Collab: Week 36 “Share market” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 36 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Share market” .

• Share market - A stock market, equity market, or share market is the aggregation of buyers and sellers of stocks, which represent ownership claims on businesses; these may include securities listed on a public stock exchange, as well as stock that is only traded privately, such as shares of private companies which are sold to investors through equity crowdfunding platforms.
  • Subject selected by the previous week 34 winner Rao - “ Kitchen appliances”

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2021-09-11T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

3 Likes

It has been a few weeks since she flew south.

Now it’s time to make some changes and investments and it’s going really well. :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Fun!
Add more desk peripherals, pen, stapler …

3 Likes

I love how your entries tell a huge story when put together.

3 Likes

Oh, and if I’m seeing it correctly, a Safe for all her “investments”? Nicely done. :wink:

3 Likes

Made a start on share market, i tried to use blender as much as possible, needs more work, I’ll add it tomorrow, lol xxx Jess

6 Likes

This is my painting of the topic -‘share market’, tryed to build 3D into my 2D, 3D slows you down, lol xxx Jess

5 Likes

super cute character, your work is f***** wicked! xxx Jess

1 Like

mesmerized.

5 Likes

Lord @FedPete, your feedback is always welcome.

9 Likes

Great enhancements, also the safe is better presented (the wheel).
How tiny things (details on some places) can improve the overall scene!

3 Likes

Hi all!
After break i’m going to finish Your course…

11 Likes

My Submission…

11 Likes

Cake Shares market.

Last minute. :rofl:

6 Likes

Voting for “Share market” theme - week 36

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 37 “ Tell a Story has already started. The winner of this week’s “Share market” challenge may select a subject for week 38.

1 Like

Congratulations @rao, you created nice and recognizable animals.
But to me, personally, I didn’t see the connection to Stock Market … still a creative entry!

• Enodes - Still a continuous story, right on track. Only the black (glass shadow Eevee) eye worried me.
  • jessbernstein - love the colorful composition. And the information overload. I see here a bull too (Am I missing something …)
  • DANB1 - I miss some 3D Blender influences …
  • Artur_Nastaly - Funny entry “Stock market is stressful”. Lots of details, love the desktop.
  • NP5 - A refreshing thought about the stock Market. Get your share!
2 Likes

Thanks…

“Bull” means market is up. So, i have tried to make charging bull.

1 Like

I didn’t know that!
This is different and a fun way to look at the Share market subject.
I had no association with it.

Interesting you did not know of that, perhaps it is only used in English speaking places and does not get translated? Sort of thing news reports might refer to so not particularly esoteric. There is also Stag used.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms