What course/lecture does this 3_cd_bds tag relate to?

And more generally, how do I discover this for any tag?

1 Like

It’s for internal use only. Only GameDev knows how it’s created. It refers to a course, lesson …
For us, it’s meaning less.
Many have asked this question before.

2 Likes

ok, thanks

yes, including me. I was still hoping there is a catalogue somewhere

The discussions linked to the tag I was enquiring about look interesting and I was wondering what course/lesson they relate to.

1 Like

They are useless to the end user really. You have to work backwards, see the tag on certain lectures and count forward or back if it is the right letter combination. If the wrong letter combination then try another section of the course till you find the right letter combination. Chaotic and useless unless you are the programmer working in the other direction!

1 Like

The third group indicates the course, and “b” is for “blender”. Scanning the Blender forum, I found Head manual retopology and the first post looks like a dragon, so I guess it’s the Model a Dragon course. It’s the third lecture (assuming a new lecture wasn’t inserted before it later) of a section whose initials are “cd”. That’s all I know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms