Welcome to the Unity Section 1 sub-forum

Hi Guys! I just started taking this course today and am very excite to further my knowledge!

Hello! My name is Samantha. Iā€™m going to be focusing mainly on building structures and their interiorsā€“Iā€™ve just been tasked by the indie game company I work for to dust off my 3D modeling skills, so here I am! My modeling background is primarily attached to my study of architecture, so all the old tricks I have from AutoCAD areā€¦ wellā€¦ evidently not that useful in Blender. But we shall see what new tricks there are to learn! :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone! My name is Alexander, but You can call me Alex ^^. Iā€™m an IT student at University in Poland. Programming was my passion since i heard about SA:MP (Gta SA in Multiplayers). As a teenager I created a lot of mods for multiplayer using PAWN, then i ended up with HTML/CSS/JS in secondary school, creating websites. Now, at the University i took a specialization ā€œProgramming Games and Mobile Appsā€ and as u can asume, i would like to work in Game Development ^^ Wish me luck!

P.S. Iā€™m looking forward to learn a lot from this course.

Hello everyone! My name is Jiaming. I am an IT student. As you can see I am interest in game development, that is why i enroll this course to learn more about it. I am also interest in app development. I wish one day i can create my own game and apps. So lets be friendly and wish me luck.

Hey Leonardo, Iā€™m Francisco, from Chile too.
Industrial Engineer aswell, I wanted to know you experience with the course, were you able to create something?
Hope to hear from you,

Hello (community) World !
Francisco here from Santiago de Chile. Industrial Engineer who wants to learn new skills in coding and game design.
Iā€™m into designing VR experiences, but have cero experience in game development and veeery little knowledge about programming (just some Visual Basic for creating macros in excel :joy: ).
I hope to learn a lot and get to share experiences with people who are walking this path!

Hi everyone,

I am Gaurab from Nepal. Iā€™ve been doing animation for few years now in Autodesk Maya and now I want to dive into Unity and C# and try to do some game development and I hope this course will be a help.

Hello Guys,

My name is Prince. I live in the Philippines, and Post-Graduate in IT.

Iā€™m 24 and I had little experience with programming, like java, asp.net, and PHP, mostly they are for web development. But strongly, I also want to learn some programming using in games, that is why I took this Unity course, in order to learn and create awesome games.

Iā€™m a gamer, mostly in Action, JRPG, RPG, RTS, and FPS. I always love games, seeing how they create the environments and modeling of the characters, it always inspire me.

With Instructor Benā€™s course, Iā€™m gonna learn step by step, and listen carefully.

Hi Guys

My name is Tsvetan. I play games all the time and I want to try and do some myself.
I am relly interested in it and I will try to do my best :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello
My name is Rob, Im doing this for fun and am fresh off the Blender course. And on that note, join me for a virtual beer, before we get cracking on this course.

Hi All, Rodrigo from El Salvador. Glad to be here, I work as a developer analyst, have a bit of experience on game dev, but want to learn Unity :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Jamie. Iā€™m a software engineer looking to learn more about game development.

My name is Billy. I am 28 years old and recently became unemployed. Gaming has been a big part of my life for a long time. I donā€™t need to make a lot of money or gain a lot of prestige. I just want to enjoy what I do and hopefully create something that even a few people enjoy. I look forward to meeting some of you. I would love to gain a few contacts along this road and maybe even create a few games with you all. Lets not go through this journey alone.

Hi, my name is Jamie. Iā€™ve worked for almost 10 years as a freelance illustrator and ā€œpaint partyā€ instructor at a local ā€œsip and paintā€ studio. Iā€™ve recently left my illustration agent as Iā€™ve typically found the work unfulfilling and unable to pay the bills on a consistent basis. Iā€™ve always loved making characters and worlds and so I became a childrenā€™s illustrator, where it seemed my talents had a good fit. However, I really donā€™t have any passion for childrenā€™s books, to be honest. I kind of felt like a fraud doing the work I was doing. Iā€™ve been taking courses for Unity and have been having so much fun. I wish I had taken game design seriously when I was younger. My college started a game art program the year AFTER I graduated with a major in illustration. Anyway, Iā€™ve just been loving my time learning how to make games. Iā€™m not sure where this is taking me but Iā€™d love for it to get me somewhere in the games industry. Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve found something like this that Iā€™m actually waking up EARLY to get to. It really has been getting me out of bed in the morning! Very nice to meet you all!

For my art portfolio please visit my website at www.jamiepogueart.com.

Hi my name is Trev. I work as a web developer. I have some time before my next project. Iā€™m interested in learning blender to dabble with game development, and Iā€™m also curious if I can use it as a tool for designing my woodworking projects.

Hi,
My name is Jatin Bhardwaj or u can call me JattyB for short.
I am a gamer and intrested to make games in future. Also am graduating right now and doing many courses on Game Programming and focusing on making new games with better ideology.

At last, nice to meet you all.
Have Fun :slight_smile:

Hello from Kadıkƶy Anatolian Highschool!

My name is Kerem Kaya, and Iā€™m from Turkey.

Iā€™m 16 and I would like to learn coding by making games. I want to make games and art.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello Joao,

I donā€™t know if I can write in Portuguese here, so this fist message will be written in English. Iā€™m from Brazil too. I donā€™t know if there is a way to add you as a friend so we can help eachother. Communicate in natural language can help I believe. Fell free to contact me if you want to start this partnership in course.

Nice to meet you!

Christopher

1 Like

Hello Luke, just sent you a private message, it is recommended to write only in English over here since it helps people finding a solution to their problem when they are looking for it in the forum.

Welcome aboard

1 Like

My name is Christopher Denizard. I live in Brazil and Iā€™m glad to begin this course. Actually I work as CSI in Brazil (locally we call this like ā€œPerito Criminalā€ or something like Criminal Expert literally speaking). It is the same as CSI in US. But my graduation was in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Computer Systems. I worked about 10 years in Telecom, working at TIM before the actual job. I have programmed in some languages, like Pascal, Delphi, C, Perl and more recently in Jquery Mobile, Java. As I am interested in C#, I have seen a great opportunity here to learn in a funny way, making games. If anyone is interested in make a new friend, feel free to contact me. BR

Privacy & Terms