Welcome to the Unity Section 1 sub-forum

Hello, My name is Andrea. I am interested in EdTech and how to use VR/ AR for creating more engaging learning experiences. I am very excited about this course!

1 Like

Hi, I have ~50 Java Android apps on Google Play, so I am serious about game dev, and am looking to get into Unity 3D now. I hope to connect with other people who are willing to make a serious Indie game. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m a 23-year-old writer who wants to learn everything I can to become a great creative director and producer at my own video game company in the future. :sunny: This year it’s time to get serious!

It’s so great seeing so many people in so many different places in their lives; this is going to be fun! :smile:

Loves strategy, simulation, RPG, adventure games, and ye olde brain puzzlers.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m Caio, 23, and I live in Brazil. I’m currently graduating in Civil Engineering but I want to learn how to make games so I can put some of my ideas on the screen, and of course - earn money if able to.

Since I was a child I imagined games and yearned to create them. Now, with Unity I think I might do it.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

My name is Nic and for a while now I’ve been wondering what it would be like to get my feet wet in coding. I’m brand new with zero coding experience, but I’m excited and ambitious and I’m looking forward to this course!

1 Like

Hi boys and girls
I’m Marko Adžić from Croatia and i wanna be game developer.I’m looking forward into this course…

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tamas Meszaros, i’m from Hungary. Nice to be here. :slight_smile: Currently i’m a Java and Android developer for an IT giant.
I hope with this course i can learn how to create games for my family, and if it is good enough, for You as well :slight_smile:

Hi guys!

I am Karthik Sagar from India.

I am 21 and i have been into coding from half a year, undergraduate in computer science. This is right time to begin with my imagination and creativity. I am comfortable with java basics of C#. can’t wait to begin with Unity 3D. Let’s begin.

Nice to meet this crowd :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello My name is Marvin Davenport and I am from the great progressive state of South Carolina. I just recently upgraded to a more modern up to date computing environment and decided to give Unity a shot. I have been self teaching myself coding for some time but have not had the benefit of a solidly fleshed out learning environment to be able to put it into practice.

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Miguel and i’am from Portugal. I am 42 years hold and i am underground mine geologist. In the last 2 years i have learning c# and also python and javascript and i believe that game development will help learn more new stuf in C#.

Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI guys!
I am darf and just enrolled to Basic Unity course with c# but decided to do it in javascript :smiley: seems like a bit of challenge but I am motivated to create my own full scale dream-game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Ali Kahwaji, joining this amazing group from Auckland NZ.

I’m an IT graduate with a lot of passion for learning more and more of programming, I have experiences in mobile application development, web development and other programming languages but never had a chance to learn how to code or design a game with unity . So I’m happy to enroll in this course with Ben and his team and looking forward to learn unity .

Cheers

1 Like

Greetings All,

My name is Zachary and I am from Los Angeles, California.

My experience in this field is none at all. I am learning this because being a game designer is my passion. Soon I am planning on going to the Art Institute of North Hollywood. My main goal is to be an animator at Pixar or be able to make my own games. I am hoping to learn enough here to help me with this goal.

So far my favorite games are Destiny, Ark the Survival, and For Honor.

1 Like

Hi,
My name is cuong
Nice to meet you

1 Like

Hello, my name is Andres.
Born in Puerto Rico, living in continental US. I’ve always had an interest in coding and game development. Not sure if this will be just a hobby or part of a career but I’m interested and eager to start learning. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

my name is Soo Ao Long Tian, im from Malaysia, i dont went to any programming school, learn everything at home.

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Max, I’m from the Netherlands. I work at an animation studio and am interested in everything related to animation, illustration, sound design and games. I’m currently picking up programming for games in particular to expand my possibilities as a storyteller. Would be really awesome to be able to use my animation skills with game mechanics and create something visually pleasing and playable…

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Alan. I am from Ireland and study music at university. I have no prior experience with game making but have always wanted to learn how to.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
I just enrolled into this Unity course.

I’m coming from the Blender course which has made me quite confident in Blender.
I also bought a small C# beginner course. I will be finishing that before I actually
move into this Unity course as I feel it will help me move more quickly through Unity.

But I wanted to say hello and get acquainted with you guys on here.

Hi everyone, I’m Parker.

My main focus is actually film (film degree, moved to Los Angeles, lots of short films) but I’m into any opportunity to get creative with a team and I’ve been exposed to a lot of indie game devs through my current job so my interest has grown.

I’m decent with Photoshop, have had a basic intro to Python, have maintained a website (though I still don’t understand most of the backend language). I’ve also participated in a game jam and primarily served as project director/mediator between the coders and the artists which, to be honest, would probably be my preferred role on a game.

My goal at the moment is to work through this course, make some super tiny games on my own, and be able to speak the language so I can work with others down the line.

Privacy & Terms