Welcome to the Unity Section 1 sub-forum

Hi,
My name is Daniel, I am from Slovakia, I am work as PHP Developer and I know some thing about Unity but I dont know much so I wanna try to learn something new :slight_smile:

Hi. My name is Ricardo and Iā€™m 23 years old. Iā€™m from Puerto Rico. Iā€™m currenty on my 6th year of college studying computer engineering. I have mostly programmed with Java and I know some HTML & C#. Iā€™m also taking an online HTML & CSS course.
However Iā€™ve always been interested in video games and making them but Iā€™ve never done anything related to this. I just found out about this course and thought this is the perfect opportunity to start learning with Unity to start working on making games.
Iā€™m really excited to see what this course will provide and hopefully be able to use what I learn in my career.

Hola mi nombre es Guillermo, tengo 28 aƱos soy ing. en diseƱo grƔfico me interesa el desarrollo de videojuegos en C# en unity 3d. Espero aprender muchisimo en tu curso saludos. :slight_smile:

Hello my name is Guillermo, Iā€™m 28 years old Iā€™m ing. In graphic design I am interested in the development of video games in C # in 3d unit. I hope to learn a lot in your course greetings.:slight_smile:

Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo, iā€™m, i come from Brazil but I live in Switzerland, and i am an industrial mechanic.
Iā€™ve always been fascinated by video games and programming, i am a UE4 and Blender autodidact, where i try to create simple animations as well as 3D characters. And now iā€™m appying for this course to complete my personnal programming and game development formation.

Nice to meet you all! :slight_smile:

My name is James Eason, but all my friends call me by my middle name Conner. I am from Atlanta, GA, and I am a high school student currently living outside of Madison, WI, USA, and Iā€™ve been trying to self teach myself Unity for some time now, though I havenā€™t gotten far at all.

Iā€™m looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can about Unity from this course!

Hey everyone,

My name is Billy Clarke, and I live in St. Johnā€™s, Newfoundland, Canada. Iā€™m a practising geoscientist, but Iā€™ve been a huge gamer all my life. My current employment situation leaves me with quite a bit of free time, so I thought learning a bit about game development could be a fun thing to do. Iā€™ll be taking this course alongside my father and brother, so letā€™s give it a go and see what happens. Excited to get started!

Hi. My name is Yuka and I am a high school student from Montreal, Canada. I have a little experience in programming with Unity thanks to the programming club in my school.
I am looking forward to make games!

• Yuka
1 Like

Hello everyone :smiley: greetings from Turkey!
My name is Emir and I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Currently studying Computer Engineering in Turkey and looking to be a game developer in the future, thatā€™s why I took this course. I really look forward to make an addicting game for people to enjoy, I think it is my calling hahahaha.

I do manage to get away from computer every now and then because I love basketball (and about any team sport), and DOTA brings me back to PC unfortunately xD

Hi all,
My name is Joe from Australia. Finally realised/decided what I want to do in life, and love games so figured game development is the way to go. Currently studying bachelor of IT but saw the discount on this course and couldnā€™t pass it up.
Iā€™m excited to get this course going, I hope work and studies donā€™t get in the way too much.
Good luck to all others in the course.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Ricardo. Iā€™m from Joinville, Brazil. Iā€™m the Unity Brasil Facebookā€™s page manager and a software developer.

Hello everyone! My name is Jack and Iā€™m from the United States. Iā€™ve always wanted to make video games as a kid, and I thought what better way to further my Computer Science knowledge than to finally create one!

Hello from Nebraska in the good old U.S. of A. world! So I have finally have decided to try and make my game designing hobby a reality. I hope I can be helpful as well as a good listener to everyone in this course. My day job is mechanical drafting so I am used to 3d modeling. So coding will be more difficult for me, but I am willing to learn!

Hello from sunny Singapore! My name is Collin and I have always been keen to create my own game! I hope Iā€™m able to learn a lot from this course!

Hi Dorotea! Great to see another person with a creative writing background in the course. If you havenā€™t done it already, I bet youā€™ll enjoy the Text101 adventure section of the course, as we get to write our own text adventure game. Iā€™ve already done it, and made an account here so that I can share it with everyone. Please feel free to give it a try in this thread and let me know what you think!

Hi, Iā€™m Andrew from Canada. I did a certification in bioinformatics and am hoping to transfer my programming skills to game development!

Greetings all.
Iā€™m Justin from Florida, United States. Looking forward to learning with all of you, and to coding the next generation of entertaining games!
My relevant background is some CAD/CAM and a distant memory of learning BASICā€¦plus lots of Street Fighter! I am also a recovered Tetris hallucinator.

Hi, my name is Leonardo from Chile im a student of industrial engineer my hobby is play games and iā€™ve always wanted to create something.

1 Like

Hey everybody

My name is Joe, Iā€™m from Cape Town, South Africa (the southern-most tip of Africa). Iā€™m a user interface designer with a crazy passion for games. Iā€™ve mostly been playing games, but have recently started developing small game prototypes of my own thanks to some free tutorials.

Iā€™ve decided to take the next step in realising my dream - to develop quirky and thought provoking games - by taking on this course.

Anyways so thats me in a nutshell.

Hello everyone, iā€™m Duc Nguyen or you can call me: Kevin Nguyen.
Iā€™m 25 years old. Iā€™m developer Android/Java & IOS/Swift with around 1 year exp, now iā€™m starting with Unity and Blender.
I join course and here cause i want to exchange experiences, get more experience for my first game.

Nice to meet you all !!

Hello, Iā€™m Josh. Iā€™m fairly new to coding and am looking forward to this course!

Privacy & Terms