Welcome to the Unity Section 1 sub-forum

Hello Everyone, my name is Sam and I work as a full-time programmer. I’ve written several small games when I was younger (mostly in C++) but have been kept busy in my job with mainly web-based technologies ! I still write small games every now and then, but I have less and less time to write crazy cool stuff from scratch like I did in my college days ! I want to learn unity in order to accelerate my development speed and compete on the modern market (And if not that, then just so I can have fun making games without the headache of just getting the ball rolling every time). Good luck and have fun everyone ! Looking forward to the heavy lifting down the line :wink:

Hi everyone!
My name’s Michael, and I’m from a relative big town in Germany. Somebody ever heard of Duisburg? Probably not. I’m studying applied cognitive- and media science, and media technology as well es programming is a big part of it.
Always wanted to be more secure in Unity. Always been a gamer myself, why not making own games.
Nice to meet you, have a good one :slight_smile:

So I am going to keep this short and simple. If you want to know my name just look at my profile but for the sake of this it is TheMrBaggins (cause Hobbits are cool). I am about to go into university for Game Dev and figured this would be a good head-start on my education. So I think that pretty much sums up everything. Any questions just ask.

Hi, my name is Wilson and I’m starting my Unity journey today with Udemy.

Hi, i’m Dillon, I live in Oregon, U.S.A, and I want to learn more about programming. I love video games, mostly sandbox games like space engineers, and I hope to learn as much as I can!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ahmed and I am looking forward to expand my Unity skills in this course. Excited to be here :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,
I’m Vincenzo from Rome, Italy, I’m a software developer (.NET) but never got into gaming development so I’m quite curious about it though I need to start from scratch. I’m an avid gamer, in particular I like action/adventure games (Zelda series being my preferred one) and JRPG games. I don’t dislike action oriented games like God of War, or Tactical RPG games a la Final Fantasy Tactics and the like. Looking forward to the course!

Hello people.
I’m Bruno from Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Currently I’m a graphic designer for a 70yr old company and looking for big changes in here. I love story driven games, and portable gamming. I’m taking this course over my college break.
Call me if you need help with assets :wink:

Hello. My name is Marta. I study IT on Polish-Japanese IT Academy in Gdańsk, Poland. I’m on my second year and I aim to finish my studies with Unity game if I reach satisfying level after this course :slight_smile: Nice to meet you ^^

Hello everyone I am a player from the late 80’s I have never attended school or computer programming etc, in fact my work is the health care professional. However I have always had a passion for art and design both paper and digital. I’d love to learn Unity to give life to my “creatures”. I will follow this course during free time between shifts in medical clinic, in my part of the only courses are fronts class room, impossible to follow with work schedules. Thanks to the whole team.

Hello!

My name is Anders, I’ts about 3 years since I got in touch with Unity3D.

I have made some few games with the engine, and have learned a lot,
however, I’ve never taken any course in Unity3D, and I think thats something I really needs. To take my game-developing-skills to the next level!

I just love the feeling of the process of making a game, idea to koncept, koncept to development, development to a completed product.

The Game Is On!

Hello everyone!

My name is Laura. I am a freelancer and stay at home mom. I am coming to this course a complete noob, but I am willing to work hard in order to develop the skills needed to program and design my own game(s).

I look forward to learning and growing in this course with all of you.

Let the games begin!

1 Like

Hi!
My name is Chonnipar Kasemsatidwong (or just “Chloe”), I live in Thailand and I want to learn this program for develop my skill.

Hi everyone!

My name is Wendy, I’m 23 and I live in the Netherlands. I have a bachelors degree in Biology and am currently doing my master in Marine Biology. I’ve always had an interest in games and I would like to learn more about making them. I have no prior knowledge of coding, so I guess it’s going to be a challenge, but I’m excited to check it out :slight_smile:

Hello World! Hi everyone!

My name is Hugo, I live in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country. I’m currently working as a software engineer in San Sebastian - Donostia. I’d like to get serious with Unity!

Hey everyone! Just started the Unity course and I’m excited to see what I can do!! I look forward to posting my progress and hearing about how everyone is doing. Thanks and I’ll see you guys around. James

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m a self-educated 3D model builder and animator looking to increase my knowledge of all things digital through studying and learning programming in both unity and unreal game engines.
I’m looking forward to jumping into the courses.

Good day everybody!
My name is Cedric and I live in Canada.
I’m studying for a bachelors degree in Biology and I really like video games, quite a lot actually, so I thought of learning some programming languages with you all. Looking forward to see you guys! Good luck!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Steven Sevic, and am located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, U.S.A. I was a journalist for 20 years while also doing various IT work, but have changed my focus to IT in recent years. I work at the University of Arkansas, and still take classes when I can, but haven’t started a master program yet.

When I was a media producer, I worked with 3ds Max often, and always wanted to see what I could do with it as far as gaming. I have quite a few ideas about some games I’d like to develop, so am giving this course and a few others a go!

1 Like

Hi. I’m Ryan from the north of the UK. Currently looking to put a small team of VR game developers for a new project. If you’re particularly competent with Unity or Unreal engines, please contact me for more information on this project.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms