Welcome Everyone!

Hello! I’m Verse and I’m a beginner with Blender. I’ve recently gotten into more 3d printing when it comes to my cosplay so I’m hoping to learn Blender to make better models.

Hello Everyone! My name is Brian but I go by my guild wars 2 name Socket. I really enjoy learning about different aspects of game development in general and really would love to work on the modelling aspect as well as the coding aspect. Hope to meet some like minded individuals and who knows, maybe we can work on stuff together.

Hello everyone! I am Vinay. I’m fascinated by game development. I finally broke out of the corporate culture and am trying to follow my passions. I hail from Bangalore, India. I hope these courses help me get a good idea of everything. I’m on PlayStation as yaniv2014. I’m a trophy hunter with 9 platinums under my belt on the PSN. I’m a kinda funny member. Any other KF members can holler!

Hello Everyone! I’m a Psychologist from Venezuela looking to build up a carrer on 3D. Started on ArchViz with SketchUp and Vray but want to move on from that, improve modeling and camera animations and special effects.

Welcome to the clan :grinning:

@Dakshvir_Rehill

Hi,

You appear to be an interesting person and the reason you are learning the is application is also very unique. Please let me know if I could help you in some ways. I can do storyboarding :grinning:

Regards

Amit KG

1 Like

"Hello World

Wow! Look at that, I got the computer to say ‘Hello World’!" - Mathew Nold - (6 Years ago)

I am super excited to say that while this has not been the start of my future in the development of video games and animated stories, this WILL BE my cornerstone In which I begin to expand my skills.

My name is Mathew Nold, I am a Software Developer by Day and a melting pot of other titles by night (Not in any particular order, or limited to: Father, Husband, and Avid Gamer.). I am 21 (nearly 22) and have been a Software Engineer/Programmer since only a few months of leaving highschool. I have always found a passion in the inner workings of software and hardware, but have not fully met my true desires for my career. My ambitions lie in one day, in the hopefully not too distant future, being able to make a living off of my #1 passion… Video Games.

I have attempted to make small games in the past, but my overly ambitious and underdeveloped skillset have always set me back. Every time I try my hand at making games, I get closer to a final product, but find myself growing frustrated at the routine of coming home from a long day of staring at blocks of code, to stare at blocks of code for a game I am developing. Thats where Blender comes in.

What better way to advance my skills toward being an independent game developer, then learning how to build my own assets for games? Its drastically different that programming, so as a baseline should be a good break away from work, while still putting me closer to my ambitions and dreams.

I love helping others, and find teaching to be a solid way to wedge those hard to grasp concepts into the overly crowded space that is my mind. Feel free to reach out to me if you ever need assistance with projects, even if I am unable to assist the challenge is always welcome!

Seasons Greetings

Mathew Nold

2 Likes

I can relate with your story @noldGamer24
I shall keep bothering you for help.
Thanks a lot

Amit

@AmitKGehlot No bother at all. My main problem is just my arch nemesis… Father Time

Mathew

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am software engineer starting to learn 3d modelling. I am very interested in AR and VR and I feel that the most important part of these is 3d modelling. It is what makes the experience so great and really immersive.

I heard about this forum thanks to “Learn 3D Modelling - The Complete Blender Creator Course” Udemy course.

I am excited to discuss with you, learn from you, and share my work !

1 Like

My nameis Curtis and I do not have any experience with blender. I cant wait to dive in and start making art.

@Curtis_Bump Updated Fri Feb 09 2018 23:07

Hi,
This is a very good application indeed. only the interface is a bit difficult to understand however once you get the hang of it, it the easiest one. Welcome to the cult :grinning:

Hello My name is Tate,

I’m interested in learning how to 3D model and animate

Hello everyone,

My name is Stephan. My interest is video and animation.

Hi. I’m Mark - experienced games developer looking to up my 3D skills so I can make my games look as awesome as they play!

Hello, My name is Richard,

3D modeling and animation is a new interest for me and while I have limited knowledge now on the subject and blender I can’t wait to dive in and learn more. I have always been drawn to creating art and bringing visions to life since early high school where I was in a basic design course, theatre, and drawing course. So I want to branch into that world and see what I can make of my self in this field!

Hi, my name is Abhishek.
I am a PhD student studying Scientific Visualization and High Performance Computing at the University of Oregon.
I want to learn blender so that I can pick up 3D animation as a hobby instead of mindlessly killing time, I am a huge fan of particle physics and I believe it would be great fun to use Blender for particle effects.

Hi. My name is Jordan.

I am an Animation student and looking to broaden my knowledge of different software.

Hey my name is Joe.

I’m looking into Blender because I want to be able to make “programmer art” for my projects instead of searching for art that doesn’t quite look like what I’m going for.

You are at the right place. As per my experience this the best course to begin with.
Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms