Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone,
I’m Anja from Belgium. I can’t wait to learn more!

Hi everyone,
Guess it is Belgium day…I am from around Antwerp.
Starting with coding and unity to just do something with all the ideas I have floating around in my head.

Hello and greetings from France.
I’m using Blender for few months now and want to complete my knowledge :slight_smile:

I’m a database developer that is learning about VR development. I want to learn how to create basic 3D models for my projects.

Hello everyone my name is Duncan from Tas Australia and ive been interested in 3D modeling for a while now and I thought I might as well try a learn how to do it or at least a temped to do it.

My name is Daniel and my ambitions are to one day create a Patreon creating 3D models of real people.

Also; tentacles.

Hello everyone, my name is Ben and I hope to one day be able to design assets for games :grinning:

Hey all! I’m Lacey and pretty oblivious on how to get started on 3D modeling, so I did some research and settled on this course. Hoping with a lot of work and dedication I will be able to design models for mmorpgs one day.

Hi everyone! My name is Geoffrey and I’m hoping to get a start on this so I can get some experience in modelling an animation for games and any other media that comes my way. Good luck to all of you, and let’s get creating!

Hi everyone,

I’m Orion, i’m doing this course purely out of wanting to be able to do more with blender and other similar software. But i am also wanting to hopefully be able to do 3D modelling/game development as a full time job someday.

Hi everyone
I’m Erste. I joined the course solely because I want to get some fun in 3d modeling. I know it might be tough but I am ready to go through it.

I’m a little late to this game, but due to some fun restructuring at my (now previous) job, I have an opportunity to take a new look at what is out there that I’ve been missing while being mired in Web Programming for 18 years. I’m excited to get back into 3D modeling (good god has it changed since I first learned Lightwave…), and hope to really get a chance to grow, here!

Hey everyone. I’m Courtney from the UK. Always wanted to learn 3D modelling and this course looked like one of the best. Let’s hope so!

Hello all, My name is Dave. I am a part time IT student (and a full time worker). I’ve had an interest in 3D modelling for a while now and had the student trial for 3DS Max and Maya in the past. I have also had a look at Blender before, but could really benefit from some structured learning. :slight_smile:

Hello. My name is Patrick Lam. I am from Hong Kong. I have lived in New Zealand for 24 years. I speak fluent Chinese and English. I am trying to develop my first SRPG using RPG Maker VX Ace. I am doing some background research on History for the strategy game. Hence, I come across Blender 3D modelling.

The Historical Part of the SRPG:
Grand Battery: A Guide and Rules for Napoleonic Wargames
Wargaming Scenarios: The Peninsular War 1808-1814

Edited:
I am on Lecture 7: Advanced Layout Control
It took me awhile looking into Mikey’s answer and found the “info” menu and click on default layout.
eggplant spaceship
I am trying to draw some cutie eggplant spaceship.

Welcome @Cloudsleeper ,:grinning:

Hi Just started the course from udemy I Want to make movies and video games, and wanna be able to express what I wanna see without words

1 Like

My favourite genre is SRPG or SLG. I am a mental health patient. In 2008, I suffer from a life-changing accident.
This is my LinkedIn profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/slicedman/
I am interested in news and media. I used to do freelance Public Relationship and Communication. I am trying to start up a studio called Accent Studio.

U2 - With or Without You

This is my youtube channel. I spent a whole day making this video. I hope you will enjoy. Nice meeting you.

Hi Dario. GA, USA? Please says hello to Dr Charles Stanley. Georgia top notch of education in America. Great to meet you here. I am from New Zealand. I thought this is where I belong.

Privacy & Terms