Welcome Everyone!

Hi, I’m from Sweden. I plan to use Blender for assets in Unity, and for other things. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I’m Sanna, from Sweden. I work as a community sort of person in the games industry right now, but would like to get my hands dirty and do a bit of design work in the future. I am also a 3D printing enthusiast, and want to learn Blender to create sculptures for 3D printing. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, Mark here from Dublin. Im currently studying digital media which involves game design and programming so I am looking to learn Blender in order to build game assets to be then used in Unity :grinning:

Hey People. Evan here from northern Alberta Canada. I’m a CAD geek looking to translate my skills to Blender and created models and animations to augment my work in the Engineering industry. This should be fun!

Hello!
My name is Aires and I’m from Portugal.
I am studying in the course of Computer Engineering at UAB.
Since I started playing video games I started to enjoy the graphics of the games. And here I am, this time, to see if I complete this course and start doing my own things.

Happy modeling!

Hi all, I’ve been playing around with blender on and of for about a year always wanted to learn more than watching youtube vids that make no sense or don’t cover from start to finish, came across udemy when they where having a sale seen the blender course and said why not, hopefully it will enhance my skills

Hi everyone. This is my first time using Blender. I’ve been designing and 3D printing models using Fusion 360 for over a year now. I wish to be able to sculpt characters and props that Blender is more suited for doing. I’m excited about what’s possible and especially that it’s going to be a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

Good Day All

I have never used Blender before but I do wish to go into Game Design and more specifically Animation within Game Design. I’m starting to learn Blender now for College next year as I have to present a portfolio of the work I am capable of. I’m really excited to be learning the program as it always looks quite overwhelming. :grinning:

Hi my name is bams,i’m from indonesia so my goal is to make a awesome 3d animated videos and an awesome 3d model for games development.

Hello Everyone! I’m Kinga from Hungary. I’m a mom of 1 little boy. I have some free time so 1 year ago I decided to do some papercrafts, 3D sculptures, animals. Then I thought about what I really wanted to do with them, so I started to make the templates on my own. Without Blender it takes too much time that I don’t have, so I need to learn this program. I’m ready to have a new experience and maybe once I will make my own animal lamps! I’m sooo excited! :slight_smile:

Hi! My name is Kindell. I’ve always liked everything about 3D modeling, animation, etc. The reason why I am taking this course is because I want to get good enough one day to work for Roosterteeth! I love their show RWBY and hope to be apart of their team, CRWBY or otherwise, in the future!

Hi! My name is Dakshvir Rehill. I write stories of different genres and I always wanted to make my stories come alive which is why I learnt Unity but unfortunately many assets on the Unity Asset Store are not to my liking or paid which is why I though of learning 3D modeling as well. As blender is the best tool for that and this course has helped countless before me, I thought, I’d give it a shot too.

1 Like

Hi, i am Carlos, i wanted to learn Blender because i want to do a unity game for y university and i want to create my own 3D models to print them with my 3D printer.

Hello all,

My name is Harm and I do this course to have something fun to do to take my mind off programming and learn a usefull skill at the same time.

Hello,

I am Abdullah, i am hoping to use blender in order to create animations and pieces of 3D art.

Hello Everyone nice to meet you all. I am looking to create 3D content for Second Life, I used to use 3DS Max and create content for IMVU. I am hoping this will get me up to speed on the user interface and terminology used by Blender. I am an IT professional interested in 3D modeling.

Todd

Hello, my name is Eric. I am experienced with Photoshop and would like to gain more skill sets when it comes to providing game content. Looking forward to learning so much from this course!

Hey everyone. My name is Barry. This is actually the second time I’ve started this…and the third time I’ve determined to take on Blender and really learn it. Third time is a charm, right? Currently I build and script in second life so that is my primary interest but hope to get proficient enough to make a presence in other worlds too.

I’m certainly happy to meet others in second life to share experiences whether they be success or failures.

Sup, Im Brendon but you can call me Jamar. Im here to learn how to render so i can design things like robots and video game charcters. Should be fun

Hey everyone! Micha here, just got into the course and can’t wait to get started. I’m not really experienced. Learned programming some time ago in my job and now i look into these courses as a hobby, as i don’t write code at work anymore. The blender course connects two hobbies of me as i love to play around with image editing and animation as well as writing code. Everything on a low level. :slight_smile:

Let’s go blendering. :smiley:

Privacy & Terms