Welcome Everyone!

Hi, my name is Dan and I’m excited about learning Blender. I’m a teacher and would like to offer a Blender course to some of my students later this year.

Hello there, My name is Marek and I am hoping to get better at Blender so I can stop downloading assets from blendswap and start contributing there -__-

I’m Cody! I am an Indie game developer starting a project that is much bigger then anything I’ve ever done. I’m looking to learn Blender to alleviate the workload from my other team members.

1 Like

Hello! I’m hoping to be an effects artist and ultimately work for Pixar animation studios :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I am Muhamad Ahsan Ali from Pakistan. I am becoming a mechanical engineer and also wanna be very good at 3d modelling

Hi, everyone.

I’m Steve from Calgary Alberta. Throughout my life, I’ve played around with Blender (or other 3D modelling packages, such as Swift3D, Unity (briefly), and Cinema4d (Lite). Then, I’ve gone away and done other stuff, but I always seem to return back to the 3D stuff.

I’m drawn to it.

So, finally, I got to thinking, ‘why don’t I just do this?’ … and here I am!

You can also find me over on the discord server as Freddled Gruntbuggly. (Bonus points to anyone who figures out where I got that name from…)

Hey guys, I’m Alex, I wanna learn blender to create awesome 3D images and motion graphics animation. Very excited to start learning 3D!

Heya!

My name is Gabriel and I’m currently living in BC, Canada.
I’m hoping on moving back to the UK soon, but that’s a story for another day.

I’ve always wanted to learn 3D modeling, and am finally ready to begin (better late than never, right?). My goal is to create video games, and right now I’m mainly focusing on creating objects, vehicles and textures.

I have a bit of a learning disability (which is part of the reason why I’ve put this off for so long), but I’m ready to power through it and make some serious progress.

Good luck, all!

1 Like

I’m Ian from Maryland. I’m a student at a technology magnet. At this point my only goal is to make a decent looking block/wedge of Swiss cheese in Blender.

Hello, Michael from CO, USA. I’m hoping to gain the skills to eventually turn my daydreams and ideas into reality. I hope to be able to craft 3D models as well as animate well for game design and general multimedia purposes.

Hey folks. I’m Zak, physicist & programmer interested in physically based rendering and game development. I’m excited to learn and create. Cheers!

Hi, I am Mark from Bristol UK, a web programmer ( JS, Java ) and interested in learning 3D properly after messing with it for many years. Maybe for Unity which I have used but maybe just for fun.

Hello I am Brent, so far I have been experimenting with simple coding and basic cube games in unity. The goal is to get some idea of what it is like to be a software dev or game dev and maybe change professions. If that doesn’t happen I can at lest make some simple little game or programs I can call my own.

Hello everybody, I’m Dylan, 19 years old, fresh out of school and hoping to learn blender to create 3D assets for game development purposes, and maybe create animations! Can’t wait to start modelling and I’m wishing everyone luck with the course

Hello everyone! I’m Bartu from Turkey. I am 18 years old college student and I’m taking this course to learn 3D-modelling to create game assets. Very excited.

Hey everyone, my name’s Jeffrey and I’m from Holland (the Netherlands)
I’m currently “restarting” this course and I’m very excited to see what i can do in the future!

Hi everyone! My names Elle, I’m fresh to the blender scene. But I’ve got a lot of ambitions! I’m hoping to learn how to animate, model characters, and create elaborate scene within blender. I’m super stoked to get into the course and meet fellow artists. :smiley:

Hi, Bry here. I’m a software engineer trying to learn some new skills that look cool.

Hello, my name is Mary, I’ve used blender before but I want to learn the basics instead of following youtube videos all the time. Super excited to become a more informed user and artist within the blender community :slight_smile:

Hello all!
I’m an artist and designer looking to expand his skills into the world of 3D modeling (and possibly some animation). I have flirted with 3D before, and the time has come to truly adapt Blender as a usable skill.

Best of luck to you all in your studies.

Privacy & Terms