Welcome Everyone!

Hi every one! I happy to be joining this community! I am taking the Blender course hoping I can create my own isometric tiles for the video game I am creating!

I studied music, but never took a art class. Now is the time for me to learn! I can’t wait to create my own stuff!

Bssnator

Hello, I am taking the blender course to begin my knowledge and skill in 3D modeling, and learn how to create and export models to different engines. This is one of my first experiences in an art class, let alone a 3D modeling class.

Hi,

Im Bhavani Shankar excited to learn Blender.

Hi, I’m Christopher. I’m hoping to learn Blender so I can make some cool 3D models to use in Unity for my games

Hello world,

My name is Adapt and my goals and ambitions are to be able to create my own assets in blender for the Indie games I’m working on.

Hi!

My name is Chris :slight_smile: I just signed up for this course in Udemy and am doing the first challenge, introducing myself :slight_smile:

Looking forward to learning!

Best,

-C

Hi everyone. My name is Sam and I’m from NY. I’ve been making some games on my own with HTML/Javascript, but nothing great. Finally making the jump to Unity and Blender.

Hi, my name is Inna and ive wanted to do 3D models for a long time. And when I saw that this course costs only $10,99, I bought it immediately. I hope that this tutorials will help me to become better in Blender. By the way, Ive never done modelling anyting before, can`t wait to create my first model!

Hi, I’m Michael and I would like to learn to make 3d models for 3d printing.

Hello, my name is Luke. I also am trying to learn the basics of Blender, for Sansar and Second Life primarily. Typically from time constraints, and racing mind, my learning process is slow but I look forward to seeing what others do and what I can do with the help of this class.

hello from Colorado here I’m here to create

Hey I´m from Austria and I want to improve my Blender Skills

Hello, my name is Cullen. I have a couple game ideas and I’m going to start working on achieving those dreams, making those become reality.

My goals are to make games that others will enjoy, learn some new things, and build a work experience that i can use in the future.

Hi everyone, I’m Duncan and I’m hoping to learn how to create 3D assets in Blender, for use in Unity and Unreal, for animated shorts and indie game development :smiley:

Hi out there,

i try to learn blender. I love and look a lot of C4D videos but the program is to expensive for private use or do only a couple of little 3D jobs. So i focus now on blender. And i learn that blender not has to stay behind any other 3D-Program (i think). Hope my english is good enough for this message and good for this course :wink:
Hope i can use blender for my little business (one-man-advertising-agency). I’m 59 so its possible my learning curve might be a little smoother. :sunglasses:
Wish all fun and good experience.

My name is Varun, I am a student and I want to learn blender to create assets for games or for 3d printing. I cant wait to get started!

Hi guys. I’m Daniel, a graduated sounddesigner from Germany. Somehow I got into Game Audio and I have some work experience in a major development studio. Right now I try to learn 3D-Modelling on my own. My goal is to be able to create and animate Objects or simple landscapes where I can test my audio implementation. When it comes to 3D-Modeling I’m a complete beginner.

Hi all!

My name is Lara and I’m a new student in this course. I’ve been practicing with Blender on and off for a few years, even though my training has been sporadic and completely self-taught (hello YouTube!). I’m excited to be learning this material in a more official manner and through a structured course. I love 3D renders and I’m especially interested in applying the knowledge I learn to games. In the future, I’d love to play around with cartoon renders/shaders, low poly art, and procedural image generation.

Cheers!

Hi everyone, my name is Lucky and while I have dabbled a bit with Blender, I am still pretty much a complete newbie. My real world job is about as far away from creating art as you can get and I need to find a way to balance that.

I look forward to creating art. I want to use it for illustrations, and maybe self created games, but mostly I just want to learn to express what is in my head into a medium I enjoy.

Hi, my name is Enrique and i want to learn how to draw 3d models with blender. I need it because i work with a 3d printer and i want to print my own models.

Let’s go!

Privacy & Terms