Welcome Everyone!

Hey all!

Adam here from NC. I’ve been in the game industry for a few years and worked for a time as Engine Support for UE4 and on the UE marketplace. I’ve moved on to Red Storm as QC and want to improve my skills to eventually move into a development/design oriented role. Most of my skills are in Blueprint Visual Scripting. Coincidentally, I run a blueprint focused twitch stream at twitch.tv/zombi3bear. However, I want to branch out and learn more about other aspects of development. I’ve been using Blender for years, but bought this program to improve my abilities and create better quality 3d models instead of “programmer art”.

I look forward to learning from this course and discussing with you all during the process.

Hi I’m Harry. Based in South West UK. Keen to explore Blender for robotics modelling and simulation.

My name is Kyle! I’m 22 years old, living in Anaheim (the heart of Disneyland) and have had a passion for animation for as long as I can remember, but didn’t wuite know where to start.

I was naive as a youth and didn’t ask nor knew exactly what I wanted, but now I’ve grown and have decided that I want to take this passion somewhere and hopefully instill and inspire others to follow their dreams and change their world.

I am ENTRY LEVEL into this field, but have taken drawing courses in perspective and the right attitude to learn and apply my learning into actions, and love collaborating so if there’s anyone there that needs a disciple / padowan, feel free to reach out!

• Kyle

Hi, m name is Suzy. I just recently acquired a VR headset (HTC Vive) and I am really excited to start creating my own environments and experiences to play with in VR!

Hi there! My name is Marco. I’m not quite new to 3D modeling and animation, but the last time i studied it rigorously was in high school and I recently decided I wanted to get back into that so here I am at square one! I’m happy to learn again cause this is something I genuinely want to be good at.

Hello, my name is Walter. I’m an rocket engineer, but I’ve always had a strong creative side. I’m taking this course to learn 3D modelling better, and would like to use it to design components for a board game.

Hey there. My name is grs, pleased to be following this course.

Hello there! I am Eduardo, from Brazil.
I always wanted to learn 3D arts in general, and started learning Blender this year with the help of some youtube tutorials.
My interest in the field is mostly to create art for animation, but I also enjoy architecture and gaming.

Hello everyone,
I’m Vincent from Montréal Canada (temporarily living in Kelowna Canada).
I am a sysadmin specialized in Linux deployment using CFengine. I script in a variety of languages like bash, Perl, Python, etc
I really discovered Blender using it as a video editor (thanks to Mikeycal Meyers on youtube).
Now I want to produce funnier videos for my kids by adding some of the magic Blender can provide.

Have a great day everyone !

Hello all,

I’m Brooks from Colorado in the USA and I come from mostly a computer programming background. I am interested in Blender because of its diverse capabilities and I am looking to learn a lot about creating animations and game assets in particular.
Dabbling with simulations will also be a blast.

I look forward to learning with you all and wish you all the best of luck!

Hi everyone.

My name is Gabriel, I’m from Brazil and I’m interested in 3D modeling for my own small gamedev projects. Nice to meet you all. :smiley:

Hi All

My name is Jan Muller and I am starting this course in order to follow my passion in art and dream of becoming a animator in order to produce films and hopefully one day games.

Hello, I am Luke, and i’m hoping to learn to use blender for 3D printing, and modding for games!

Hi, I’m Karin and I’m a physicist/engineer who is interested in learning blender to be able to create 3D models and small animations of my favorite characters and scenes from fantasy novels. Further, I’d love to create animations for science outreach.

Hi, I’m Paola. I’m a senior in high school in the state of Florida and I’m entering college next year in Computer Sciences, more specifically graphic design. I hope to learn in-depth about 3D modeling so I can be prepared for when I get to those courses in college.

Hello all, I’m Michael and I am an aspiring game developer. I am working on a couple of projects at the moment in both the physical board game and the digital PC/Console game worlds. I hope to get some better perspective on how models are created so I can do some prototypes for my games.

Hello! I’m Justine and I recently graduated with a bio degree, but I’ve always been creative and decided I want to try new creative things. Hopefully it’ll lead me to some kind of career, idk!

Hello everyone! I’m Abdulah from Oklahoma, USA and I am a physics grad in medical school looking to learn to design and animate with Blender.

Good luck to you all!

Hey everyone! My name is Zach up here in the Midwest. Just looking for a way to pursue some hobbies of mine and create some good visual storytelling aides. We’ll see how this goes!

This is Floyd from Texas. I’ve been teaching science for the past several years and would like to make my own animations. I’m also a huge fan of the digital arts and enjoy learning Blender as a creative outlet. I look forward to meeting y’all.

Privacy & Terms