Welcome Everyone!

Hello, my name is Carl, I am from Michigan. I am taking this course to expand my hobby and interest in
rendering 3D images, animation and my future interest in 3D printing.

Hello my name is Alexander Phillips, I go by the nickname ā€œTheChaoticsealā€. My main goal is to create a video game that is 3rd person, platformer/fighting/adventure game. I want to learn the processes of modeling, texturing, rigging, animating, and create a trailer of my video game concept. Iā€™m trying to accomplish this in roughly 4 months, and will be creating it as I learn if my skills are at that level. I want to do it in the highest quality possible, in unreal engine, and I believe all the courses I purchased on udemy will help me achieve that goal. Thank you for having me, and I look forward to showing my work and seeing other peopleā€™s work. :slight_smile:

Hello ,
My name is Faten ā€¦ Iā€™m cumming back to continue what I begin before ā€¦ Iā€™m sure I will be excited of this course >>> Iā€™m an Architect Iā€™m a beginner My goal is improving my self to be video games makerā€¦

Hey hi, AgustĆ­n here. IĀ“m biomedical engineering student that love animation. My main goal/ambition is to create my own models and help myself with cool animation for projects.

Hello, Dan here. I do quite a bit of video production as a freelancer but have always dreamed of being an animator/3d artist. A few years ago I learnt After Effects which I love but I always seem to be drawn to making stuff in 3d. I am excited by Virtual Reality and game design so I hope one day to be able to use Blender to animate and create worlds for VR.

Hello everyone! My name is Paul. Iā€™ve been interested in game development and 3d animation for a long time. Sadly, I have never been a good artist. I was always good at math, not art. But Iā€™ve decided since there is so much information available now, it would be a waste if I didnā€™t try to do something Iā€™ve always wanted to do. So here I am! I want to make story driven games like the Last of Us. There is also an almost untapped market when it comes to VR games which I would love to be a part of as it develops. I hope to meet some friends and work on projects soon. Good luck everyone!

Greetings everyone! My name is Bill. I have wanted to become a game developer for a long time but things didnā€™t go quite as planned - for many reasons - in order for me to get the right skills or start a career. So I ended up becoming a network engineer instead (staying as close to IT as possible :smile: ) That said, hopefully I can get some skill in making games and graphics through this and related Udemy lessons. I hope it will lead to one or more projects within the community or even a new career into something that Iā€™ve always wanted to do. At the very least, it is always fun to code and create new stuff! Hope to make some new friends through this as well! Take care! :smiley:

Hi! My name is Megan and Iā€™ve been an on again/off again blender hobbyist for a few years and have taught myself through YouTube tutorials, but now itā€™s time to up my game and have a proper education in Blender. I want to be able to make 3d animations.

Hi everyone,

My name is Andres and Iā€™m a applied computer science student. I hope to learn a lot about blender with this course and hope to become better at 3D modeling.

Hello, my name is Megan. I am interested in making video games and have been asked to take this course by my father whom is also taking this course.

1 Like

Hello,
Iā€™m Antonin, a PR student from Quebec, Canada! I want to learn more about 3D modeling simply because I find it really fun! I have no end goal, except developing new skills and letting my creativity loose!

Hello,

Iā€™m Abhi, iā€™m a filmmaker, commercial director wanting to learn 3d modelling for my work. ALways been interested, and have tried blender a few times (confused attempts) and am wanting to learn how to model!

Hello All!
Iā€™m a 2D game designer from Chicago, looking to make the leap into 3d game art.
Cheers!
-matthewsmazes-

Hi, Iā€™m Alan from Mexico
Iā€™m new to 3d modelling, I intend to use blender to enhance my lectures and classes. Also trying to render several biological phenomena

1 Like

Hello everybody, my name is Kevin. And I aspire to become a storyteller through the medium of video games.
I wish to learn all I can in 3D modelling in conjunction with other aspects of game development.

Hello everybody,

My name is Arijit and Iā€™m from India and Iā€™m really happy to see everyone here and Iā€™m excited to follow this course. I am mainly interested to create a 3D design, maybe some videos and content for some games. I donā€™t have any prior knowledge of 3D design but I am very passionate about learning 3D design art.No matter where youā€™re from, how old you are, please be friend with me. We can share our common interests and study together.

Thanks,
Arijit

Iā€™m guessing this is where I post for the Say Hello challenge.

My name is Alex. Most people in some small music circles on the internet know me as ā€œ7 Minutes Deadā€ or as ā€œOrbiterā€. I make music for a living, so you could say Iā€™m actively on course hitting goals and chasing others that continue to elude me, but as life goes on I find my interests spreading beyond music. Thereā€™s a lot of goals and interests Iā€™d have in the 3D world and particularly related to game development, so now Iā€™m here in Blender and this course came recommended through Redditā€¦ And it was on a very deep sale so I thought now is as good a time as any.

Hello. Glad to be here. I am a neon artist in Oregon. I want to be able to picture my ideas better before I try to make them.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I am Angie. I want to become a 3d modeler and eventually work in vfx. Happy learning!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Paul. I live in North Carolina, USA.

I am a Civil Engineer (Roadway Design), and am back in school getting a Masterā€™s in GIS Technology degree at North Carolina State University. Some people in the Center for Geospatial Analytics are doing some very exciting things with Blender. I am taking this course to get up to speed on how to use it. Iā€™m not much of an artist, but I can program in Python, so I hope to leverage Blender in that way, especially with respect to geospatial uses of it.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms