Welcome Everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Jordan and I’m excited to learn about 3D design and animation. I’m hoping to be able to create my own animated shorts and learn how to model characters. best of luck to everyone!

Hello,
My name is Eric from the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I plan on using blender for fun and eventually 3d printing. Looking forward to progressing with you all!

Hello everyone!

My name is Hollace, originally a 2D artist that aspires to either get into animation studios or make their own games. I’m very creative from nature and I’m always open to learn more. 3D is an absolute new route for me and I’m quite nervous about it. I’ve already started my course, but didn’t quite proper introduce myself yet.

I’ve always been interested in 3D and I hope this course will be able to take me from 2D animation logic to 3D as well! Not only for that, but to be able to understand things more proper for once I go into college or university!

If you’re interested in seeing my 2D works and perhaps even my later 3D works when I am done with this course, you can always hop over to my DeviantArt!
https://hollace.deviantart.com/

Greetings from Germany!
I’m very excited to learn Blender because I love to make and play video games.
I’ve never worked with 3d before and only made 2d games, so I want to change this with this couse :slight_smile:
Best of luck and a lot of fun to everyone!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I have a limitations regarding my ability to follow steps in things like manuals and recipes. Being able to step through things in a game environment would be quite useful. Setting up something that would to actually step through routines would be useful rather than just trying to follow along on my daily planner. I would love to be able to create something like that for myself and share that with others. Right now, I do not know enough about the technologies to know how realistic my ambitions are, but at least I will learn some fun skills even if it does not work out.

1 Like

Hi all! I’m Courtney from South Carolina. I’m a 2D artist with a degree in Media Arts. My previous specialty was in writing for media, but I’ve always been into the visual part of things. I tried to learn blender in the past but it was daunting and I got a bit overwhelmed. I’m excited to try again with everyone’s help and support! I can’t wait!

Um brasileiro, achei \o/

Olá! Prazer em te conhecer :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
i am Christian from Germany and i want to learn Blender to make 3d models for my 3d printer.
I also want to get a little knowledge about animation and game development, so 3 birds with one stone.

2 Likes

Prazer em te conhecer também ^-^

Hello everyone,

I am Brandon from the United States, and I want to learn Blender to make 3D models for games I create. Looking forward to gaining this new skill!

Hello! Have dabbled with 3D Max then Blender over the years and I hope to gain better proficiency with Blender to use with Daz3D Studio and other 3D projects.

Hi all, I’m Gabriele.
Although I always followed this world from outside, I’m new at practicing with this kind of softwares, and that’s also why I’m taking this course (along with many others may come up in the future), so I can start university with some backgrounds.

Hello, I’m August. I’ve taken this course because I’m interested in graphics for video games.

Good day to you all.

I started wanting to learn Blender about 4 or 5 years ago, and taught myself some basic things through YouTube and website and such. I found that my knowledge was all over the place and that I really just wanted to learn what a course would teach me from the start to my level of knowledge and beyond.

I really just enjoy being able to create the things that pop into my head and like the fact that Blender is constantly evolving with the community. That and it being a free program is just a perk.

I really look forward to learning and to seeing what I and others create along the way.

Cheers!
~em

Hi, My name is Kyle and I have always been interested in 3D modelling, animation the works! so I hope I learn a lot from this course to help me get better with blender :smiley:

Hello, my name is Victoria

I am taking this course to become a better creator in Secondlife. I have never used blender before. so this si a complete and new experience

Hi, my name is Francisco Barreto. I’m a professor at Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES) here in Brazil. I’m looking forward to learn how to make 3D animated models of specific morphological structures of winged insects (parasitoids) for some scientific (academic) objectives. I hope to learn a lot from this course and i’d like to thank in advance the instructors.

Hi, my name is Amie and I’d like to use blender to create 3D animated models for mobile games

Hi. My name is Madison, I’m from Cincy, OH and I want to use Blender to express my love for games and art

Privacy & Terms