Welcome Everyone!

Hi folks,

I’m Bernhard from Germany and I’m a software developer for about 14 years. 3 years ago I started with unity developing my first little games. This year I started developing games for companies with a friend I met while learning unity. There are often situations where I in need of a prototype model to test things out, if they will fit in the game or if they are fun at all.

Mostly I do this with ProBuilder in Unity, but now I like to take the next step to learn a rock solid 3d Modeling Software. I hope there will be more possibilities and faster workflow with Blender.

So nice to meet you and see you in class.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Danielle Metz. I am a decent artist hoping to expand my skills, and knowledge on something new. My goal with Blender is to learn how to work with 3D graphics in order to pursue a business in video game development, web comics, graphic art designs, Mobile App Games design, and/or the application, small internet web series, and much more! I have a determination to strive for the next new ways of art, and technology! I hope later down the road, I will see your work, as well, as my work!

Thank you for giving me the time to introduce myself!

Greetings mates,

My name is Alex, I’m new in the vast world of 3D art. Haven’t made any any great creations yet, but I enjoy every minute of time spend on getting familiar with Blender, so I’m sure some great things will follow :slight_smile:

Now let’s see what this course has in stocck for us !

Cheers!

Hi, everyone. Carlo here from the Philippines. I’m a total beginner when it comes to blender and I hope I can learn lots of stuff here–I’m planning to make a webseries and I think blender is the perfect tool for creating this world.

Mabuhay.

Hello fellow classmates, Alan here from Boston. Complete beginner to this course and to blender. Hoping to learn a lot, and planning got apply the skills I learn to Game Development.

Hello everyone!
I’m Borja from Spain. I’m excited to join this course.

See u!

Hello, my name is Gregory Leal and I am very excited about this course. I am taking this course because I want to produce 3D animations/videos for my educational website gregschool.org.

Hello! I’m Isaac Abrahamson and I’ve had this course on my wishlist for a while, but finally got it with a buy one get one free black Friday deal. I’m hoping to build some cool stuff for some Unreal games. Anyway, making games is mostly a hobby, I’m a semi-professional web developer branching out a new interest!

Hello people! my name is Daniel ( aka Dedonarnewt7 ) and I wish for this course is to make my life a better one by learning to use. Blender and increase my skills to look for or make a better job for my self. And to one day help people in some way.!
if you would like to communicate ill be happy to answer.

Hi everyone, just starting to learn Blender. mostly interested in developing for OpenSIM environments. Can’t wait until I get past gazing in awe at that cube. Anyway, the name is Jessica. Thanks for being here!

Hello Ladies and Gents,

My name is Joey and I’m just getting started in learning Blender. I plan to go slow and work on environmental art first and use that to create worlds in the Unreal Engine. If I feel like I’m decent then I’ll move onto animation. Thanks for reading.

Hi everyone,

I’m a software engineer, never created a 3D game before so I’m getting into Unity. I’ll probably end up sourcing a lot of my models from other sites but would love to be able to create my own, hence this course, as Blender confuses the hell out of me.

Nick.

Hello,

I am a game developer working mostly in project management, game design and programming, though I have in the past also been 3D modelling and animating. Previously I have only worked in 3DS Max, and now I wish to switch to Blender, but it’s confusing, therefore I am taking this course.

Ekhem… Hello mates. My name is Micheal and I am from Poland. I’m 17 years old student which is trying to make background for my career.

Hello all!

I’m a graphic artist looking to expand my toolkit, particularly for game design. I love doing vector art, so 3D seems like a good step forward for me (and I really enjoy low-poly art and want to make my own). Excited to give Blender a spin and learn the environment, but definitely thought it would be nice to have a helping hand with that since I am coming from 2D exclusively and this is a different ocean to splash around in.

Hi, my name is Robert!

I am from Tempe, AZ. I am interested in learning 3d graphics and animation for the use of short films and video games. I have a background in web design, creative writing, programming, gaming, and some 2d animation. I would love to find work within the game industry, and am taking courses to help make me a more well-rounded, knowledgeable candidate.

Hello everyone, my name is Deyvison (for you it can be pronounced as Davidson i think. It’s a family custom to use the Y in our names). Sorry if you find some mistakes in this text, i’m a Brazilian (specifically of the city of Natal in the country’s northeast) guy that don’t know quite of your language but i’m still in learn too much and i wait to learn more with you.
I’ve 19 years old and i do the design college at UFRN(Federal University) since 2016; now i’m starting to get into the world of indie games. I have worked with the 3ds max for 3 years and now i’m comming to blender and i’m so exited with its learn experience that i dont want to wait to see more and more books and other study materials. Also, i’m a musician, graphic/web designer, illustrator and an aspirant of tradicional 2d animation (this i really need and want to learn; like the rock’n roll this art can never die baby), my focus will ever be in the 3d and 2d animation/modeling/concept and i intend to continue improving my skills. So, i think it’s quite for the moment, thank you for you patience in read all this, i see you around.

Hello, I am a computer scientist from way back interested in rendering discs, flight paths and interactions for disc golf in integration with unity.

Greetings!
My name is Ben and I come from the UK and I’m a bit of a game addict. I’ve taken a course in blender. My goal: to prepare my future self for game development and creation, you see it’s my dream to be a game developer or software engineer, and I saw this course as an easy way to make that dream oh so easier. I’ve seen some of the things you can create on blender and they seem awesome, and even if I never reach that stage, I’ll still have some decent knowledge at least. I’m likely going to be creating models for random characters for games.

Best of wishes to all of you.
Ben.

Hi! I’m an autonomous 2D and 3D artist from Brazil. Here is my portfolio :3 http://cari-rez-lobo-works.tumblr.com/

Privacy & Terms