Welcome Everyone!

Hey Everyone. I am Julius and i am learning blender so i can create game models and do some animation. The end goal is to own a little indie entertainment studio. Looking forward to learning from anyone. Cheers!!

Hi there! My name is Mikkel, and i am a filmmaker from Norway. I have over the past few years grown an interest for 3D creation, both for use in films and games, and i am very eager to get into it for real.
I hope you are all having a great day/night!

Hello everyone my name is Don. I’m a video tech for a school district and have always been interested in 3D modeling, since the days of Lightwave 3D on the Amiga. Now with the boom in VR my interest in it has been renewed and I’m hoping to pick up enough skills to create assets for Unity/UE4…

Hi All, my name is Nathan and I have been interested in 3D modelling and animation and hope to learn the skills to make this possible.

Hello. I am Igor. I want to use 3D modeling for work. for visualization the new products similar to reality

hello I’m Elisa I’m mostly busy with concept art and illustration but would like to expand my knowledge of 3d
I’ve done a bit of 3dsmax and blender already but then I forget it and have to basiclly start over all the time.
I’m also interested in game dev ut since this is not my focus it will probably will be a long time untill I can do that :smile:

Hi. I am Thomas from the very North of Alberta, Canada. I drive a Snowplow for Living, but I also do Videos and Movies for fun and also Semi Professional. I use a lot of Adobe , IClone and other tools, but I have only limited Knowledge of Blender. I would like to make ans alter my 1000s of 3D models for my animations, that is why I hope the Course gives me the knowledge to do so.
Have Fun, Guys…

Hey there! Im Miguel from Spain and i have already used Blender to make some simple objects for fun, im looking forward to improve my knowlegde and skill.

I´ve been always interested in animation and programming so thats why i want to make games, as a hobby.

Maybe someday im good enough to throw myself to work my life with it :wink:

Hi everyone, My name is Michael. I am from the midwest. My goal is to be able to make animation and maybe make small films or games.

I just came here to say hello from Brazil. I’m from Brazil and I want to make some cool animations and maybe games, you can call me Alex.

Hi guys, my name is Nicholas. I’m from South Africa and I’m taking this course largely for fun, but would ultimately like to be able to create models for 3D printing by the end.

Howdy,
I’m devlkore in most places on the internet. My goal is to make badass robots and game assets. BOOM! Check out my current game at my site: www.bunnybreaker.com

Hello, Dave O. from NYC, just starting the course today.

Heya, my name is Robin, i would like to learn blender, right now its just for fun bc i cant really do anything with it since im just 13 old but maybe later i can. My goals are to learn blender and after that learn unity

Hello everyone my name is Patrizio from Italy, just starting course today and learn Blender as well, I’m more about programming stuff with C# and Unity but I’d like to learn something new everyday so I pick up my chance to do it and I already love it. My goal is simple, learn back what I lost doing only programming form applications :slight_smile:

Hello

My name is Hans Karlsson, and I am the CTO of Mimir, a VR startup in Japan. Japan is an island nation in many senses, not only because it is an island, but also because of hundreds of years of self-isolation when its borders were closed to foreigners and also because so very few Japanese speak a foreign language. This opens opportunities for VR, and in particular social VR. We want to open a portal to the world for business and education, and to do this we need a portal space for social VR. It needs to be visually interesting. That’s where Blender comes in. I am here to learn the mechanics of the software and meet artists and developers who can join us further down the line. There are so many interesting developments going on in VR now. Recently Amazon announced Sumeria which will help non-programmers make their creations come alive - nice connection to Blender there. Also Apelab which is building SpacialStories for a similar purpose. I am very curious how this can help speed up VR creative work and how Blender will fit in. Anyway, good creative work will always be needed, so I start here in this course and look forward to how the new platforms will help designers and developers create immersive worlds faster and cheaper.

Cheers
Hans

hello everyone, here is Johanna from Germany, but these days living in China. Just starting this course today^-^ My goal is to be able to make some animation as i think its a good way for me to start new creative projects.

Hello everyone. My name is Hojat. Just starting the course. I’ve been teaching game programming for 5 years but I don’t have any art skill. Fortunately I find this course and I hope this will be helpful for me :wink:

Hi everyone! I’m trying to get into the 3D sculpting area and just exploring new software.

Hello everyone, my name is Myles, I’m here to hone my skills as a 3d environmental artist, and to also learn weapon modeling/character modeling to be used in video games.

Privacy & Terms