Welcome Everyone!

thank you sam
i am very motivated. the course and the community are great

Thank you Micheal! I really appreciate the time and effort you and everyone else on your team put into this. Well done sir! Thanks so much! I will do my best to make you and the community proud. :slight_smile: Cheers!

Hi there my name is Robbert, want to get the most out of blender for my YouTube channel. I have been playing with blender for some time but it’s hard to find some sort of path to fallow while learning without a course hope this works for me and see you all soon

Hello. New to both Blender and Udemy. Attended the Art Institute of Colorado some years ago, back when Blender was still in its early, experimental stages. It’s insane to see how far it’s come, seeing as I haven’t touched it since then. Apparently there’s a lot to catch up on, but I trust this course will be a strong introduction at the very least. I’m a lifelong artist, though admittedly a bit rusty these days, and a science fiction/horror author. My first task with this new skill will be to amp up my YouTube page and start making novel trailers.

It’s a pleasure to meet you all.

Best of luck to you, Dutchman. I’m just getting started, so best of luck to the both of us. :smile:

Hello everyone,

My name is Tyree and I go by the name TK. I am new to 3D modeling and I hope to get the most out of this course. I’m not sure where my focus is just yet, but I just want to dive in and see where it takes me.

Yes sir Aaron Shotwell

Hi, Im new to 3d modeling, Hoping to learn how to finally use blender.

Hi y’all, name’s Vinnie. I’ve been fiddling with blender for quite a while, but only now that I decided to spend my first month salary on paid professional classes. Hopefully this will be the start of an exciting journey for us all. Good luck everyone!

Hello everyone,

My name is Yordan, I live in Miami Florida, I’m really excited about this course with Blender and Unity. I plan to maximize my knowledge with a desire to bring to the world the same joy, excitement, and adventures I experienced growing up with video games. If any one would like to work together on any projects how ever small or big, please let me know.

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Anders and i live in Kongsberg in Norway. I have been using Blender for a while now and i have made some models and stuff, but i have mostly been trying to make realistic water and shadow effects. I’m here because I and one of my friends are trying to make a simple computer game and i need to learn more about modeling.

I look forward to share my own and see what projects you guys are working on.

Hey everybody!
My name is Zak and I am a 15 year old artist living in the UK, I took this course to experiment with a new art medium and because I want to create assets for games.

Same here!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Ryan, and I’m looking to create designs for others online!

Hi, I’m Eric, and I live in Ohio. I’m looking forward to learning more about using Blender to create my own game assets for fun!

1 Like

This is Brent from Toronto. I am learning blender so that I can make the content for the games I’m going to build with Unity. I’m a professional software developer, and have built applications for Mac and iOS, as well as Ruby on Rails. I recently left my full time job in order to work on my own projects. Looking forward to getting a good grounding in the skills I need for game design and development, or at least enough knowledge to discuss it intelligibly with real artists.

Challenge Accepted! … Hello Everyone! I’m Justin, from Missouri. I’m wanting to learn Blender as I’ve actually self-taught myself some of the basics and learned how to actually make a few things. Then I got into some areas that got frustrating and confusing. The biggest fallout was the fact that I’d look for videos, and they’re trying to claim it’s a step-by-step instruction, yet they state 1 thing, add a 2nd thing, but there were like 5 key commands, something over here and over there that they just quickly did in a flash, and never explained it. So that’s why I’m here, I want to learn EVERYTHING from the beginning.

My end goal? I wish to model 3D homes for an in-world community spread around the world with over millions of people that have access to the in-world community. I also wish to make 3D models for online as well as 3D print, and when I say for print, I do mean certain scales to not exceed the size of a coffee table.

I wish to meet new people, hopefully find others with similar ideas and goals!

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Raul and currently living and working in the UK also attending the Game Design and Development Course at the University!

My goal and dream would be to be able to model my own objects and characters for the games I code!

Looking forward to being part of the group! >^.^<

Hello, my name is Koert and I’m from the Netherlands. I really wanted to learn how to bundle my skills as a illustrator & animator with 3D modeling for a longer time and I already putted some time & effort in watching Blender tutorials on YouTube. Then I stumbled upon this course and I thought it would be a much easier & better idea to learn it through something like this. So here I am! Really looking forward to make progress in the program. Let’s go!

Wishing all the best to those who read this,

Koert

Hello, my name is Sean and I’m from Scotland. I am really interested to learn blender and start designing and animating.

Privacy & Terms