Welcome Everyone!

I am very new to Udemy and also to blender. The reason I signed up for this course was for future reference so that I could get a job in animation later in life. I plan to use this course to make many projects until I have enough experience with animation too be worthy of a job and have some prior knowledge of animation before I move on to whatever job would require me to use.

Hi All

My name is George Williams.
I am from South Africa.
The reason I am doing this course is to learn new skills.

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I am really exciting to be here and learn to use blender and create models, assets or some environment.

I worked a long time before with 3ds max. I loved the possibility to create Humans, Creatures or what ever and bring them to life.
Now I want to get better in to it to create and animate again.
My Name is Chris, 35 Years Old from Switzerland.

Iā€™m called elfy and I currently live in Washington state, USA.
Iā€™m a writer, musician, and traditional artist looking to add to my skill-sets in order to develop games and animations.
Iā€™ve been gaming since early childhood and would love to share my stories, ideas, and creations by developing games, content, and independent animations.
I am taking this course as a refresher after being away from Blender for about 6 years.
I look forward to learning with you!

Just starting the course for Blender. Excited to learn and hoping to gain the skills to make assets, animated videos and eventually down the road an online game. All for a project I am currently working on.

1 Like

Hope you are enjoying the course. Have you made any progress?

Hi thanks! I am enjoying it yes! Iā€™m super beginner. Iā€™ve never done any
animation before so itā€™s really interesting and fun. Iā€™m about to start on
the chess board next. :grin: Your work is Steller!!

Nice to hear you got a bit into the course. I have done a bit of modelling and sculpting before but I never done any work with animations so its really going to be interesting as Im about to start learning about it. Good luck with your chess board and post the finished result Im sure it will be great.

Nice. Good luck with the animation! You are a little ahead of me :wink:. Hope
you enjoy it! And thanks! I will!

Hello everyone~!

Completely new to 3d modeling and decided to pick up this course to give it a go. Hopefully will learn some useful tips that will translate to making assets for video games.

1 Like

Just saying hello and starting on my 3d modeling career.

1 Like

Buena suerte amigo :slight_smile:

Gracias Steven saludos, contĆ”ctame si sabes de algĆŗn empleo en programaciĆ³n
en Unity

Te contactare si se de algo, aunque por el momento estamos en la misma situacion jaja.

Hi guys! Alex here. Studying 3D and drawing along with C++ and web dev stuff for freelancing. Cheers!

Hi all,

Looking to enter the world of 3d modelling not only for the challenge of learning something new, but with a goal of producing a game (what the game is - no idea yet :slight_smile: ).

Will crack on and see how it goes.

Cheers,

Matt

my name is Tristan. I suppose a good place to say something about myself is my absolute love of games, from game design to art to how the player interacts on a psychological level, I wish to be able to make a game (or possibly multiple) that genuinely puts a smile on someones face throughout the entire experience, and so iā€™m taking multiple courses to learn from the ground up everything I could possibly need to make a game :smile:

Hi guys i am new to the world of 3D

So was I :wink: You will be making sweet models in no time if you have some talent and willing to invest a bunch of time.

Privacy & Terms