Welcome Everyone!

Hello my name is Dee and really enjoying :slight_smile:

I am so excited to be taking this course. I am a Software Developer and I really love my job. I have always wanted to get into 3D Modeling just for hobby reasons and to simply learn something new.

Hello!
My name is Rafael Doria, and I just started this course. I want to learn how to use Blender because it gives you so much freedom to do whatever you can think of. And I really want to master Blender!

Hello. My nameā€™s Peter. Iā€™m from Poland. I used Blender some years ago for simple projects.
That were versions 2.4-2.5. But after few years break Iā€™d like to refresh my skills in a new version, and new interface.
That will be plaesure for me to watch and learn with you.

Hello my name is Garrett Iā€™m from Idaho, Iā€™m studying this course because I was tired of piecing together the information I needed for the projects I work on and I hope to learn more about Blender so I can continue working on my goals to design video games.

Hi, Iā€™m Curtis new to the Blender world. My goal is to gain a full knowledge of Blender and become a blender artist. Iā€™ve seen some awesome work done in blender. I know there is a long road ahead but Iā€™m excited to start. My goal is to be a 3D concept artist.

Hi there, my name is Igor Felipe, iā€™m from brazil and iā€™m a computer engineer student, but iā€™ve always had the dream to make my own games and express my self thru the art in general. I do know more about programming but the 2D/3D Art keeps calling me, so, lets try it out. Oh, and i wish a good course to you and meet you soon.

I just started this course. I have zero experience with 3d modeling, however I have really good visualization skills. I hope this course will help me communicate my ideas better, since I am a very visual person and am better at visualizing my thoughts than explaining them. As a musician and indie game dev and overall creative person it seems like 3d modeling is a good next step for me.

Just starting the Blender course. Iā€™m a software developer and artist that would very much like to learn more about 3d modeling for use in games.

Hello, fellow students! As you can probably see, my name is Sierra. Iā€™ve spent a few months trying to figure out how to use Blender with the help of Youtube tutorials, but it hasnā€™t been working for me. Iā€™m now hoping to learn in this more formal format so I can get used to and familiar with the interface and all the features, and then find my own workflow from there. Iā€™m excited to get started, and I canā€™t wait to see what the rest of you come out with!

Hello. My name is David Brown. I am a CS PhD and teach computer science in Knoxville, TN.

I am interested in building my own 3D assets for virtual and augmented reality applications and 3D printing. Iā€™m also enrolled in the ā€œLearn to Code by Making Gamesā€ course to deepen my understanding of Unity. I hope to publish a VR/AR app to the Android and iOS app stores using the knowledge I gain from these courses.

I wish you all the best in your educational pursuits!

Hi My name is Puddin. I am new here. I am new to 3d modeling. I tried the course at college I did get a B for the course. However I am clueless about modeling. At college there was no step by step instructions. it was more like this is what you need to do to pass the course. Now Do it. I was still lost after the course. I want to learn to create some things Iā€™ve never been able to.

Hi All,
I recently taught myself TurboCad for 3D printing but find it limited. I intend to use blender for 3D printing, creating advertisement videos and adding active graphics to presentations.
Onward and upward!

Hola :slight_smile:
I can speak English but IĀ“ll write in my mother tongue just for convenience.
Me llamo Javier, soy de MƩxico y soy diseƱador grƔfico con interesƩs en el 3D.
Se usar Maya y 3DMax, por lo que decidĆ­ aprender Blender y espero lograrlo de la mejor manera :slight_smile: gracias.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Ben. Iā€™ve been interested in developing a video game and first began by looking at YouTube tutorials for both Blender and Unity which can only teach you so much. So Iā€™ve decided to take this course to help me create better assets for Unity and I also enrolled in the ā€œLearn to Code by Making Gamesā€ Unity course as well to help in that regard. Iā€™m excited to learn and see what happens!!!

Hello, I am Alan. I am Software Engineer for my day job, but my son and I are building a small android kitchen game app and an adventure game. We also are into 3D printing. Hopefully, this will be the start of our new company or to pay our Netflix bill.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Carl and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I have been wanting to learn 3D modelling so that I can create assets for 3D printing and animated films. Maybe also creating game assets.

Iā€™d like to become proficient enough to create short animated films.

Looking forward to the lesson about creating the fluffy rabbit :slight_smile:

Hello , my name is Maria. I am excited about learning a lot about blender to be able to build awesome 3D graphics for video games, VR and be able to create models for 3D printing.

Hi!,

This is Gaurav Dubey and I have been learning Unity since may be 2 months. I have learned few things in Unity and is going to complete a small game which is in Unityā€™s official tutorial with more stages and AI in it. The reason I wanted to take this course to be aware of the Goals , purpose and style in which the program is being taken. I hope this course helps me in getting through the exam.

Thanks Everyone Cheers :slight_smile:

Gaurav

Hey all, Iā€™m Lanci and Iā€™ve been self learning Blender for a year on and off and would like to take it to the next level with Udemy. Iā€™ve always been in love with game production and would finally like to try a hand at making my own.

Privacy & Terms