Welcome Everyone!

Hello, Julio! It’s a great course for learning Blender.

Welcome, Parker! I think you will really like this course. Ben and Michael do a great job of teaching it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I made it far enough in Ben’s Unity Development course that I was ready to strike out on my own and start building games, but I didn’t have the skill to create the necessary graphical assets. I think that this course will be an excellent companion to the Unity course.

Yes, I have heard many others take the Unity Course. Not sure what I am going to take next, I would really like to focus on Blender and creating assets but have a GIMP class waiting. Ben has been great in the Blender course but developing games is not really all that interesting to me. Plus, I don’t know anything about coding.

Anyway, enjoy the course. Look forward to your work.

1 Like

Hello all. My name is Garrison and I’m looking to step into the world of 3D modeling for both video and possibly for game development. I have a background in Film and Photography and this will be my first Udemy course. I think this is a good first step for me into a different side of computer science than I am accustomed to. Excited to get started here!

Hello!.

I am Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Pérez.

I am a software developer.

I want to make a video game. I also would like to make a Mini ITX Case design for personal use. I think this course is a great way to get started.

I see there are many of you who want to get involved in gaming development and that is very good. I honestly thought I would find many other reasons like 3D printing or artistic reasons XD.

Hi @Morgaine_Christensen! I’m very excited! I’ve gotten to lecture 7 in section 1 so far (or somewhere around there). I’m enjoying, and am definitely learning a lot! Have you already completed the course?

I’m not really into games, but I love the idea of interactive educational experiences. I imagine a day when biology class is like the “Fantastic Voyage” movie where students travel through the circulatory system.

Cheers!

I am still working on Section 7 and currently on Lecture 185 so still have a way to go before I complete the entire course. I have learned a lot from this course.

Oh wow! It’s good to know some people that I can ask lots of questions to if I’m confused. :kissing_smiling_eyes: I’ve definitely enjoyed myself thus far.

@Rick_Bruce, I can totally relate, man. I’m into games, but I think it would be awesome just to create assets for VR and AR educational experiences.

Resident of Australia, 55 year old egoist also trying to get (effectively) into the digital age. Maybe we should form a club?

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea and I am a developer, designer and music composer from London.

I always wandered around 3D and 3D modelling since I was using an Amiga as a kid (Sculpt 3D anyone?! :slight_smile: ) but I never really learned to model properly with a course like this (and more than anything I never sticked to one single 3D program long enough to become proficient with it). So I though it was about time… especially since I also want to create some games prototypes in Unity, and being able to model the assets myself (even if rudimental) will help me greatly.
Hear you on these pages soon!

Hello, my name is Wim van Dijk, living in somewhere in the middle of The Netherlands. Got interested by 3D models after creating some little airport add-ons in X-Plane with default objects. To give a more real look and feel I feel the need to create own models in 3D. But before I can take off I need a good tutorial to learn the tools. That’s what brings me here.

Hey guys I’m a new student here

Middle aged redneck trying to break into the digital age, have done line art and photos for years, but ready to step it up the the 3D world to express the try depth of my ideas…

Hi, I’m Parker, but of course you probably already know that if you’ve read the title of this discussion. I’ve just bought this Blender course, and am just doing what they tell me. :slight_smile: I’ve had Blender for about two years now, but all I’ve ever done and all that I have ever been able to do is follow the average online tutorial. You know, the ones that tell you exactly step by step what to do in order to make something awesome?

Well, I have been able to make some pretty cool assets using these random online tutorials, but I’ve never been able to make something in Blender that is original. That’s what I’m hoping this Blender course will allow me to do; think of cool, new ideas in my head, and then make those cool ideas come to life in Blender (and possible in Unity as well, in VR environments). Maybe this course will be my first step into possibly working at amazing companies like Pixar (which has been a partial dream job of mine since I started modelling) or DreamWorks Animations. Who knows?

Anyway, back to just introducing myself. My name is Parker, and alongside modeling and animation, I love music. I play the alto saxophone, the piano, the organ, the clarinet (barely), and I’m starting to get into the accordion, as well. I look forward to being able to 3D print models and iinclude original assests in video games. I’ll be asking for all of your feedback during this course, and (hopefully) I’ll be able to help you all with any questions you have.

I look forward to starting the Complete Blender Creater Course!

1 Like

Hello everyone I hope we all have fun and learn something

Description

Full Name: Zachary Thomas Tyo but you can call me Zachary Tyo
e-Mail: zachary.thomas.tyo@gmail.com
Twitter: @ZacharyTyo // https://twitter.com/ZacharyTyo
YouTube: Zachary Tyo // https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7Id9aVZgeLgBCuYDY0-Kg

Hi, I’m Victor Almeida, brazilian from Rio de Janeiro, and I’ve already cross the 20’s years old.
I’ve just started the course 'cause I want to improve my skills in 3D.
I’m very excited about game dev, and I’m trying my way to get there.
So, nice to meet you everyone !!

I am Julio… I am a skecth artist looking to get into the video game design field… I like first person shooter, and adventurous games… I took some classes in college…a 3ds max class… i found blender for free… its a great program… I am looking to obtain a certification… everyone do well… - JAD3

Privacy & Terms