Welcome Everyone!

I am here to learn about Blender to help my SL business by learning to create my own mesh objects.

Hi, I’m Troy. I live in Cambridge New Zealand. I am a professional software developer, but I work with boring enterprise intranet software.
I mess around with some game dev from time to time but one of the things that has held me back is my inability to create my own assets. I have played around a little with blender in the past and was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of tools available and didn’t really know where to start. So I guess its time to dive in.

Troy

Hi everyone, I’m Dillon. I live in Ontario, Canada. I’m here to learn 3d modeling as a hobby in the short term, and maybe use it professionally in the future. I learn a bit of blender in high school but never continued with afterwards, so hopefully I can pick up on this easily.

1 Like

Hello my name is Stelian im here searching for what i want to do :smiley: i like playng games , but i dont know what i want to do in the future , so im here , maybe the modeling/ animation is what im searching for. (bad english , sory i to lazy to learn every bit of it)

Hi, I’m Shetara and I’m here because I want to increase my knowledge of game development. I know that being able to create my own assets instead of always depending on third parties will save valuable resources. I hope this course will provide me with the skills needed to do so. :smiley:

Hi, I’m Geoff.

I’m looking to use Blender with the Unreal Engine

Hi,

My name is Tiago Costa and I am following this course so I can make better art for my indie games.

I’m very pleased to join the community.

Hello, my name is Brian Mogy and I am trying to learn how to create games, so i can get a job in the game industry. I always likes played games, but i am have not had anytime to play any video games because of work and me constantly changing programming to learn. Hopefully, learning how to build and design games will fill that void from playing games. lol

Hello From Brisbane, Australia!

I am a originally a Windows server tech but currently upskilling myself to move into software development. I enrolled into two of Ben’s Game Dev courses for a fun interesting way to learn C++ and C#. I have really been enjoying the beginnings of the courses and thought some 3D design training might come in very handy! I am wanting to apply the new knowledge and have a go at making a couple of indie games. I also am wanting to get into product design and 3D printing so hoping this course will also give me some insight into that space.

Cheers!

Greetings
All of you internet people.

My name is Nico, some call me Nic, which I prefer.
My goal for this course is to understand how Blender works and build Mod’s for a fame called Fallout 4.
Next to that I wish to work with infograf animation for my own side company in Life coaching.

I’m not versed in Computers or Progamming. I used to do first line support but ended up in sales and Project management.

In the end it’s all about " learning is life, and life is learning"

Have a good one, love and light,
Nic

Hi, my name is Muzammil.
I’m learning Blender as a hobby and hopefully that will turn into a different career path than I’m now.

I’m currently a Security Engineer, but Art has been my interest.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi my name is Alex, my friends call me Axel :slight_smile:

I am a self-taught graphic / motion / web designer who has been in the industry for about 20 years. I have constantly challenged myself but found I plateaued about 5 years ago. I changed my course of action and went to UNI finishing my degree in Communication Design and now work for an advertising agency. I have my sites in understanding more about 3D and AR/VR integration. There is a lot of buzz about Blender at the moment. So, hence why I am doing this course. Plus it was at a bargain price. Had to take the advantage and opportunity to learn this program.

Hey My name is owais.

Greetings!

My name is Nick and I am currently pursuing a general programming degree. While I do want to be solid in general programming, I desire to develop my own projects toward a future in the gaming industry as well. I admit, I also just like the process of learning new things. I have a month before I continue on to third year studies so I will be working on powering through the unity and blender courses as much as I can in the month before I go back. Time to get started. Cheers.

1 Like

Hello, I simply am curious how to use blender and want to further my understanding of how to create 3d models and how to use them.

1 Like

Hey there everyone! Name is Sam and I’m mostly here to learn Blender as a hobby. It’d most likely be applied towards game design, however I wouldn’t mind being able to create and use it for 3D animations for promotions and business applications. Looking forward to learning more and maybe working with some of ya’ll in the future :slight_smile:

Hello [Again] Blender fellows!

It’s-a me, Bruno! Directly from Brazil. I’m currently retaking this course since is almost an year I’ve posted my last updates and touched in blender. Having said that, I’m creepy rusted and doing it all again to get in shape and truly focused in made it til the end!.

Hello, I’m Joanna. My goal is to create amazing art and work in gamedev industry one day. :grin:

Hello Everyone,
My name is Juan, I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I’am an Electronic engineer student and I’d like to improve at robotic part design for 3D printing, and also learn some skills to begin with the world of animations.
I hope to have fun and enjoy the course.

Good day guys. My name is Franklin and I’ve been here like for more than a week (greating till today, please do not hate for that). I am learning some modeling in blender to use it with unity as I’m also learning to create video games.

Privacy & Terms